Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13]

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: 〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13]

Post  Rorah Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:37 am

[[Real computer? You on a mobile or something?]]
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: 〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am

[I'm on an iPad, and it's a pain to type on]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 am

[[Oh right cool...It's just that I'm literally dying of boredom cause I have nothing to reply to...]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 am

Andy stood silently on the porch of the ranch house, gazing out proudly over the ranch. Sam came out and nudged his arm with her shoulder, since she was considerably shorter than him. She gave him a smile and she walked down to the barn. He shook his head and followed her, putting his hat on his head. He went into the barn and went straight to Buckeye's stall. He lead the mustang stallion out with a gleam in his eye.
"Where ya think you're headin', Andy?" Sam asked, poking her head out from on of the stalls and leaning against the side.
"Out." He said gruffly, saddling up Buckeye. He mounted and trotted out of the barn(not smart on his part) and left the ranch. Sam glared after him, then went back to putting fresh hay down for the horses. When she finished she went over to the chicken coop and fed them. She wrinkled her nose. She really disliked the smell, but since Andy was always gone she had to deal with them. Sam stood there for a moment, wondering where he had gone.

Andy rode out of town, to the valley. He dismounted Buckeye and stood there, staring over the landscape, awe struck by the sight. At any time of the day it was beautiful, amazing and beautiful and it was his favorite place on earth. He sighed contently, leaning against Buckeye's sturdy dun shoulder, crossing his arms.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 am

[[By the way, Bonnie's father is rather...well known around these parts of America XD]]

As I made my way back through the dark lane, the moon shone high above the trees, yet only a fraction shone onto the path before me. I carefully trod the path, guiding Rebel on with causion. The smell of raw Elk meat stand my nostrils, so I brought Rebel into a canter, the smell would soon attract all sorts of unpleasant animals, wolves, cougars, if I was extra unlucky, bears. Soon, I was out of the forest, and making my way across the plains on the beaten horsepath. Eventually the ranch came into sight, and I sighed in relief.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 am

[Hahaha okay:)]

Andy sighed and mounted Buckeye again, heading back home. He passed by Bonnie's ranch and decided to stop in and check on her. He hadn't seen her in a while. He trotted up to the house and dismounted, walking up the steps and knocking on the door. He leaned against the railing and waited.

Sam went inside when she finished around the ranch. She lit some lamps and went upstairs. She pulled out a drawer and sat on a desk. Rifling through all the unimportant things she pulled out an old photograph and hugged it to her chest.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:02 am

Abigail answered the door, smiling at the new visitor. "Well hey there Andy! Bonnie's just gone to Manzanita Post to grab some Elk meat for John...she should be back any minute now-ah! There she is!" She waved to Bonnie, who was nearing the ranch. Bonnie returned the wave, grinning at Andy.

I trotted up to the pair, giving Andy a smile. "Come round the back, gotta get to the barn before Pa gives up on me!" I trotted round to the back, where he was waiting. I dismounted and hauled the elk meat off the back of Rebel, slinging it over the wooden railing. "I'll leave you to do the rest!" He looked up and chuckled. I strolled over to Andy. "Hey there, cowboy."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:09 am

"Coop?" The sounds of leather boots mixed with the light 'clink' of spurs brushing rhythmically over the muddy path, a familiar sound of Tom's anxious footsteps thundering through his ears. "Cooper?"
"Over here," Aaron answered calmly, watching as his friend appeared from around the corner, his face blushing a dark shade of pink. How long had he been running? "You noticed I was gone, then?"
"That wasn't funny," Tom said sternly, but the fact that he looked like a giant beetroot meant that he couldn't take his sternness seriously. His lips pulled into a wide grin as his gaze slipped back to the path the girl had disappeared down. Who was she? Why had he never seen her before?
"What is it, Coop?" Tom asked, wiping his runny nose with a flick of his thumb.
"I think..." Aaron turned back round to face him. "I might have just found us a place to stay for the night." As Tom's eyebrows shot towards the sky, he began to explain. "There was a girl on the trail, looked about my age. She said her daddy owned a ranch, with at least a couple o' acres. I figured they'd be able to lend us a room..." More like a stable, if they were lucky, he thought to himself secretly.
Tom seemed to sense this, and after a moment's thought, he looked doubtful. "So, did you ask her?"
Aaron shrugged, neither agreeing nor arguing with him. There was no need to scare him. "Do you wanna sleep or not?"
Tom sighed, nodded hesitantly and turned towards the trail he'd just run from. His face fell. Where were the others? "Do I have to fetch them? Can't you do it?"
Aaron shook his head. "I need to make a reservation," he winked meaningfully and before Tom could object, he squeezed Butch on into a frisky canter and disappeared through the forest. Now all he had to do was find that ranch...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:15 am

"Hey, Bonnie! Come give your old man a hand!" I rolled my eyes.
"You're not that old, Pa." I grabbed my knife out my belt and cut off a chunk of elk meat, cutting it into strips. As soon as I was finished, I brought the meat back into the house, chucking in a pile next to Abi.
"Aah, thanks darlin'." She gave me a smile, and I headed back outdoors.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:33 am

Once he had reached the edge of the woods, Aaron heard the faint whinny of a horse herd in the distance. Butch's ears pricked at the sound, and his head shot up, alert. He snorted in reply, his nostrils flared, and Aaron could sense they were near the ranch. His lips tugged a smile. Well, if his own horse could tell where the horses were, he would lead him right to the ranch. Withotu thinking twice, he dismounted and began untacking, first the saddle, then the neckstrap and martingale. He hooked the bridle over his shoulder and carried the saddle in the other arm. He'd have to keep this, just in case they needed to make an emergency exit in the end. He held a lock of Butch's silvery-chestnut mane and whispered in his ear "Do you're worst." He took a step back and smacked the quarter horse in the rump and watched as he bolted down the hill towards the whinnying mares. His bright, spotted fur glowed in the evening sun, revealing a perfect path as the horse approached the series of paddocks surrounding the small handful of buildings at the centre of the ranch. His smile broadened. Butch: the perfect distraction...

The frisky stallion galloped to the paddocks, where a small herd of mares were grazing. He slowed to a high-stepping trot, head high and tail swishing elegantly behind him. He reached the wooden fence and pawed at the sandy road he seemed to be blocking, and stretched his nose over the gate, inviting the mares to approach him. A couple rose their heads to see what the racket was about, but to his disappointment, they continued to graze, seemingly oblivious to his presence. He snorted once more and began to paw at the ground again, this time kicking the gate accidentally with his hoof. The gate shook, the hinges squeaked, but the mares didn't move. frustrated he headed around the perimeter of the feild, trying to calculate where he would be closest. After a few minutes of circling, he fell into a halt, defeated. He lowered hisnose to the ground, snuiffing for food, and quietly snatched a mouthful of grass from beneath the fence. there had to be more food around somewhere...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:41 am

I turned, hearing a sharp thud, of something colliding with wood. Curiously, I wandered around the back of the ranch, to the mare's paddock. Upon arrival, I noticed another, one I hadn't seen in the paddock before. I strolled up to him and patted him affectionately. "What you doin' out here you silly animal?" Probably wandered away from a herd, although the horse didn't look wild, he looked particularly tame. In fact, as I leaned in closer, I noticed the distinct sweat marks in the vague shape of a saddle. I shook my head. "Stupid wranglers, always lettin' their horses loose. Come on, let's get you some hay." I lead the stallion into the barn and put him in a make-shift pen, chucking a sufficient enough amount of hay at his hooves. I patted him again. "I'll go tell Pa, you wait right here." I jogged out the dark, lamplit barn in search of him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 am

Aaron watched as the seemingly blurry pink figure of a horse disappeared from the pens, probably being led away by one of the hands, he guessed. He grinned. Bingo.
More panting figures appeared behind him, and he turned his head to see his three friends, all now looking like beetroots - other than Allan, sue to the face that he was so naturally pale - and when they realised Butch had gone their eyes widened in horror.
"What happened?" Will asked anxiously.
Aaron forced his lips to fall into a stiff line. "I thought I was being cruel to Butch for stealing away his freedom, so I... I let him go."
"What?!" Tom bellowed, aghast.
Aaron's face split into a wide grin, and he couldn't help but chuckle at the gang's faces. "I'm kidding. I let him go so he would lead us to the ranch, and cause a distraction so we can creep 'round the back."
Tom rolled hsi eyes. "So I take it Butch is makign the reservation, then?"
"You could say that, yeah." Aaron nodded, still grinning. "Erm, could one of you take his saddle? Will?"
Will shook his head.
Aaron's face fell. He turned to Allan. "Al?"
Allan rose his hands. "No way, he's your horse. Remember?"
He sighed and shook his head. "Yeah, I guess I deserve it." He said it with a faint smile and hauled the saddle to his side. "Coem on, it's just down this hill. If we're quick, we'll be able to get into the stables before anyone notices."

the stallion snorted at the sight of the fresh, golden hay and pawed at the stable ground, already creating a bed for himself. He paced around the pen, sniffing curiously around for any oats, carrots, apples or anything else he could get his teeth on, but found nothing. He sighed and slowly sank into a laying position and quietly began to chew at his bedding, wondering when his master was going to come for him.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:07 am

John regarded the horse, hands on his hips and his head to one side. I joined him. "So? What do you think?" He turned to look at me.
"What do I think? I think he should prove himself before we go keepin' anythin'." I frowned. "Meanin' we should see how he turns out when he does some work around here." He strolled up to the horse and looked all the way around him. "He looks like a lazy beast, but I've seen worse." I chuckled.
"Pa, you've seen everything." I walked out the barn, with him following me. I shut the barn doors and barred them with a heavy wooden beam. Yawning, I headed inside with him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:44 am

The group trekked down the hill towards the ranch, Aaron lagging slightly nearer the back as he struggled with the saddle at his hip.
"Need some help back there?" Will teased with a grin, and his words were soon followed by chorused laughter.
Aaron's lips tugged a smile and he shook his head in amusement. "Yeah, yeah. Alright, very funny."
"So, whereabouts are we headed?" Al asked, once they'd all calmed down.
"Around the back," Aaron answered, looking towards the house near the centre. "And as far as that front door as possible."
"And do you have any idea of where Butch is?"
Aaron shook his head. "Not a clue. Wait a minute..." He dumped the sadle by his feet and blew through his thumb and forefinger a quiet whistled tune.

The stallion looked up, his ears pricked. It was his master! Too tired to move, he remained on his front and whickered softly towards the door.

"Found him," Aaron whispered with a grin and picked up the saddle, silently jogging to the stall. He dumped the saddle by the door and lifted away the plank keeping it closed. His face lit up at the sight of his horse and he quietl creeped in, gesturing for the others to follow. Once the last man had entered the stall, aaron closed the door and dumped the tack in the corner. "We'll stay here until dawn, and then we'll be gone before the girl and her daddy ever realised we were here." he whispered, ruffling the stallion's mane as he sat down beside him.
"Are you nuts?" Tom hissed. "We've got nowhere to hide if they find us, no way of defending ourselves. If someone walked in we'd be goners before any of us could say the Jig is up."
Aaron took off his cap and rubbed his short brown hair, gently scratchign at Butch's side. With a quiet huff, the horse rolled onto his side and Aaron rested his head on the stallion's ribs and layed himself out over the straw. "I don't suppose you've got any better ideas."
Tom blushed. "there's the... henhouse."
Aaron raised his eyebrows and pushid his hat over his face. "Well then, you enjoy beingcrapped on by the hens. I'll see y'all in the morning. And for god's sake, try not to kick up a row, will you? The girl's got one hell of a temper."
Tom stood anxiously watching as the others got comfy and sighed, stumbling towards the tack and sat in the corner, knees by his chest. "Hey, Coop?"
Aaron grunted questioningly.
"Can you promsie me somethin'?"
"Go ahead, Tommy."
"If we get shot in the morning, can I blame you?"
Aaron smiled, took a strand of straw and began to chew it calmly. "Yes Tom. if we get shot in the morning, you can blame me."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 am

[[Heh, she has a temper, that and the fact that her daddy's a rather 'infamous' outlaw XD No danger there then :3]]

I chucked my hat onto the chest beside my bed, slumping on my bed, dimming the lamp beside my bed. Within minutes, I was asleep.

I awoke the next morning to the chickens making a racket outside my window. I huffed, dragging myself off the bed. Grabbing my hat, I headed outside. Blinking in the morning sun, I waved the chickens away with a call of "Shut up!" I placed my hat firmly onto my head and passed by the barn, noticing that the wooden bar had been hastily thrown aside. I dismissed it with a shake of my head.
"John Marston get over here right this second!" My ma was standing under the porch. I had to hold back a laugh.
"He's gone out!" I yelled over.
"Mhm? How do you know?"
I pointed to where his horse should have been hitched. She shook her head and headed inside.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 am

[[I just noticed that I say 'My bed' a lot in my last post XD Primitive grammar FTW!]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 am

[[Lol! Well, they'll figure that out sometime, if he doesn't kill them first xD And don't worry, my writing's shocking, since I'm kind of triple tasking Razz]]

Aaron opened an eye at the shouting outside and squinted suddenly at the brightness of the sun as it's strong rays leaked in from the gaps in the woodwork. He heard the girl's footsteps as she passed the hens, the commotion outside, but he really couldn't be bothered getting up. He removed the straw from the corner of his mouth, the bitter taste still teasing his tastebuds and he slowly, quietly turned his head to face Butch, who's ears had pricked at the noises outside the barn. "Don't you dare" he whispered, sensing that the stallion was getting ready to stand, as he'd recognised the girl's voice and decided she was there to feed him. Aaron's eyes narrowed as he grabbed a lock of the horse's mane, trying not to wake the others. "Stay down. Stay down, damn it! D'you hear me?"
The horse snorted in reply.
Aaron grunted and sank back in the hay, crossing his arms gently over his chest. If she was going to come in, he would let her. She had to see he was no threat asleep, didn't she?
There was a faint suffling behind him as Allan and Buck slowly began to stir, and Allan yawned, inhalign a large breath of dust as he did so. Without a moment's hesitation, he began to cough. quietly at first, then louder and louder, until he began to choke. buck patted his back, and Aaron let out a tired groan. Well, bang goes their cover.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 am

[[LOL :3]]

I proceeded to walk to the cattle pen, but stopped, as my attention was suddenly drawn to the barn. It didn't take a professor to realise that there was someone in the barn. Abigail was in the house, and John was out....somewhere. I swore to myself. If it was wranglers, then I'd have no idea what to do. Drawing my revolver, I held it beside me as I ever so slowly inched the door open. When I caught sight of the boy I'd seen earlier, I threw open the door, probably not the most smartest thing. "Get out of our barn you little son of a bitch!" I confronted them.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 am

Aaron closed his eyes, too tired to be allarmed about the situation. He kenw it was the girl. She wouldn't shoot an unarmed man, would she? Well, that was a lie, he was armed. But he wasn't going to use it on her, surely she knew that? Him of all people wouldn't be savage enough to shoot a woman, even if she was pointing a gun at him. He yawned, removed his hat and rubbed his dry eyes. "Oh, good morning princess." He grunted, his voice hinting a slight speck of sarcasm. He yawned once more and sat up, rubbing Butch's back lightly with his palm.
Tom awoke with a jolt and quickly grabbed his own weapon, cocked it, and aimed it towards the sky.
Aaron rolled his eyes. "For goodness' sake, Tommy. Put that goddamn thing away. Someone could get hurt." He turned back to the girl, placing his hat back properly on his head. "Come on, sweetness. Don't get your hair in a knot. It's not like we've taken stuff or anythin'." He muttered coolly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 am

I twirled my gun around my finger, putting it back in my holster. "Well...you better get out before my pa comes back. He won't be pleased." I sniffed. "This horse yours?" I gestured to the stallion. Before anyone had answered, there was a shout from outside.
"Bonnie!" I rolled my eyes.
"Comin' Pa!" I turned back to the gang. "You better get your asses out of here pretty sharpish."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 am

"I'm with you on that one," Buck muttered, rising to his feet. "Come on, Aaron. Get your damned horse ready, will you?"
Aaron rolled his eyes, tiredly staggering to his feet. He stretched his arms out above his head and yawned. "You're just tryin' to scare us outta leavin' aren't ya, Missy?" He said, ignoring the others as they began to rush to get ready. "Seriously, what's he going to do to us? Send us to jail? We've done nothin' wrong." He shrugged carelessly, taking a step towards her. His eyes flicked over her bonnie face, and smiled sweetly. "I have to say though, you're one pretty good liar, and you look awefully pretty when your mad." He winked.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 am

I looked him in the face, and couldn't help but laugh. "Really, you think I'm lying, yeah? Meet my father, then you might...well..change your mind!" I backed away, walking out the barn and out of sight. A few moments later, I returned with John behind me. "Well they ain't done nothin', but takin' a well earned rest in the barn I'm sure." I raised an eyebrow.
John strolled forwards, just a hint of a smile on his face. "Well...Bonnie's been tellin' me that you idiots have been sleepin' rough."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 am

[oh deah .-. i dunno where to jump in xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am

[[Hmmm....XD Sorry, we've made it really horrid for you Sad Hmm.... *ponders*]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 am

[oh no, you're fine! humm dee dummm *thinks* fink...fink...fink...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum