Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13]

3 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13] - Page 12 Empty Re: 〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13]

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 pm

[[Noooooooo I keep dying Crying or Very sad I've still not got past Irish with the mine... Evil or Very Mad But hey, I've found an apaloosa, so I'm good Razz]]

Allan watched her mount and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Er..." he started, looking around. "Mind if I borrow another horse? Ya know, one that's..." he gestured to the lame horse tied up behind him. "...sound."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13] - Page 12 Empty Re: 〮Red Dead Redemption 〮 [PG-13]

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 pm

[[Darn it, Dreameh! It's not that hard! :O But I suppose I've had more experience in playing more violent/shooty games XD OO That reminds me, do you have XBox live? I do, so if you do, we could play on multiplayer online Very Happy]]

I rolled my eyes. "Yes. But you better not mess this one up this time. I'm already having to make up an excuse for the last one you pretty much killed."
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm

[[It is! There's too many guys shooting at me! I don't suppose you've noticed, Rorah. But the first time I went down that mine I nearly crapped every time a guy appeared from the dark and shot me XD But yes, I do, although I don't know how to work it... o.0]]

Allan's jaw dropped. "I ain't killed no horse!" he exclaimed defensively, swingign his hand round to gesture to the bandaged horse. "He's only... bleeding!"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:58 pm

[[ Very Happy What's your name?]]

"Mhm. And his cannon's hanging off!" I took one look at the horse and sighed. "Oh well....there are plenty more wild horses out there to tame I suppose..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm

[[Meghan ^_^ (call me meg-han and I'll shoot you Mad If you need more info, message me.]]

Allan's face fell lazily, and he turned and stared at the agonized horse with a blank expressin. Usually guilt trips didn't work on him, but this was starting to get on his nerves. "It's not broken, although the muscles pretty much done for. But hey, it'll heal, right? It wasn't afraid to throw young Will off, so it must be a fighsty one."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

[[Coolios Very Happy I was actually talking about your XBox Live name, but that's cool anyway Very Happy Mine's Lily Razz But my actual name's Lilian O.o If you call me that, I might kill you aswell XD XBox Live name- TerrificCandy (Gay I know) XD)]]

I noticed the look of guilt on his face and decided to change the subject. "C'mon, he's gonna be freezing by now."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 pm

[[Oh... I thought that question was a little random Razz Well in that case, I have no idea XD Whe I find out, I shall tell-eth you ^_^ and it's not Gay, it makes me crave sherbert for some reason o.0]]

Allan nodded, jogging ovrr to the horse he'd ridden back on. "Okay, let's go."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

[[Haha! Yeah, I suppose Smile]]

I headed off towards the forests. "So where exactly do you think he's at?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 pm

[[Okay, for the mine thing with Irish, when those two 'guard' people come over on horses and say 'You're tresspassing, blah blah blah...' How do you get past them withotu actualyl shooting them, or getting shot yourself? Because it mentioned a different way of getting past them, but I found out rather early that if you just walk past them they shoot you o.0]]

Allan mounted, accompanying her towards the forests. He shrugged at her question. "Somewhere high, I guess. Like you said, Nekoti rock sounds like a good place to start."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 pm

[[Nope, you have to shoot them XD I did anyway and I got past it within two goes XD]]

I headed up through the trees towards Nekoti rock, and eventually, the grassy undergrowth gave way for snow-covered dirt, the change in temperature was astonishing.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 am

[[Woot! I'm passed it! Very Happy Now I've got to go to the Marshall's office...]]

Allan shivered slightly as a gust of icy wind wafted through his jacket. He turned to Bonnie, eyes anxious. "I hope he's not up here, the poor guy'll freeze his butt off. Literally."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, we better get a move on. It gets pretty cold up there are the best of times." I kicked Rebel on further, towards the mountains. Eventually we came to a very steep, snowy path, and I dismounted, preferring to lead Rebel up. Grabbing his reins, I made my way up there slowly. As soon as I reached the top, I looked down and waited for Allan to follow. No sooner had I turned around, did I come face to face with a huge grizzly, towering over me and bellowing a giant roar. It landed on all fours heavily, and I whipper my gun out, but I'd need a rifle or something bigger at least. It charged headlong at me, that was the moment I started firing. It reared again, and I aimed right for it's head. The bullet blasted through the creature's skull, killing it instantly, but the forward momentum carried it forwards, the huge, impossibly heavy body knocking me over and landing on top of me, completely knocking all the breath out of me.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Allan watched in horror as the huge animal appeared from nowhere and knocked the girl off her feet. He dismounted quickly at the bottom of the hill, leaving his horse stranded at the bottom and climbed up the path, rifle at hand. Before he could fire, a gunshot blasted into the sky, and the world was silenced by a large, dull thud.
"Bonnie?" He gasped, finally reaching the top as he saw the large, black pile of fur crshing a pair of legs that only just poked out of the dead beast's side. He ran towards the pair, thrusting the bear off her wth all his might - it was heavier than he'd expected - and knelt down beside her. Fingers numbed by the cold, he gently slapped her on the cheek. "Bonnie?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:11 pm

I coughed, shoving him off a little rougher than intended. "I'm fine, I'm awake!" I gave him a sheepish smile. "Sorry." I exhaled. "Woah..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Allan raised an eyebrow at her outburst and sat back on his heels. "You don't have to thank me,m or anything." He said sarcastically. "Ya know, the look on your face is thanks enough."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I looked at the bear for a second. "Still can't believe I did that." I stared at it for a few moments longer, before clearing my throat. "Anyway...Where's Aaron?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Allan followed her gaze to the bear, shaking his head. "I can't belive you did, either. That little bastard was sure to have ripped your head off, if you'd've given it a second or two."
He looked around, pulling himself to his feet. "Coop? Cooper!" He took a step away from her, back facing the bear. "Hey Coop, come on. It's freezing out here!"
"Then why did you drag your butt out here in the first place?" A flat-toned muttering caught his attention, and he looked down at the small cliff to see a rocky shelter, a bay horse lying on it's side and, long behold, Aaron, laying on his back, staring right up at him. His face was blank, but the look in his eyes made Al want to hit something.
"Have you been layin' there the entire time?" He snapped.
Aaron shrugged. "Maybe," he muttered, sitting up into a tightly curled position by his horse. He was shivering, but the poor guy didn't seem to care.
"He's over here." Allan sighed and slit down the cliff, his stone cold hands skimming a puddle of white slush from the ground above.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:39 am

I sighed, annoyed that I had just taken down a grizzly for this attitude. "Aaron you better get your butt up here or I'll come down and drag it up." I huffed, going to sit next to Allan.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 am

Aaron didn't even smirk at her comment and he shook his head, coughing into his tightly clenched fist. He glanced at the horse beside him, wondering whether the nag would get up if he told it to. It had definitely been layin' there a long time... "Or what, pretty girl?" he challenged, not even bothering to look up at them. "What will you do? Shoot me?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 am

I rolled my eyes. "No, but I'm temped to." I mused, kicking my legs a little bit, getting very bored. "My butt's freezing off here, so why don't you save it and get yours up here?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm

"Why, Bonnie?" Aaron asked quietly. "Why did you come and put yourself through all this bother, freezing your butt off when you hate me so much? Why didn't you just leave me to die and get eaten by that bear, hm?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

"Well I could always chuck it down there." I snapped. "Besides," I added, my tome becoming smug "I'm quite happy I killed it really."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes. "Congratulations." he muttered, wiping his nose with a flick of his thumb.
Allan sighed and leapt down beside his friend, noticing the horse laid beside him. Frowning, he wandered over and checked it's eyes. It was alive, breathing, but it wasn't well.
Great, so that was another horse they owed Bonnie's father.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:52 pm

I noticed Allan's worried look as he inspected the horse, and I groaned, landing back-first in the snow. "Damn it Aaron."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Allan tried to comfort the horse by gently strking it's large head, whilst Aaron took one look at his friend, shook his head and pulled himself to his feet. Without another word he stepped out into the freezing weather. He glanced behind him at Bonnie and Allan once, before strolling out into the cold.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum