Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar Empty Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:30 pm

((I know how lame this sounds... But trust me, it sounded cooler in my head! Very Happy Maybe we can make it work, even if I suck at typing up plots... :3 I'd really appreciate it if you guys gave it a try!))

The year is 2325, and the great war of the century has finally come to a bitter end. About 5 years ago, the Alliance suffered an embarrassing defeat, and have fallen slaves to the Drilbots – their sworn enemies – ever since. The war was one both fought and won with brains rather than brawn – technology playing a key role. So important, in fact, that one great invention could bring instant victory to its side… But the Alliance failed to outsmart their enemies, and must now suffer shame and torment because of it – prisoners and slaves to the men, women and robots they once fought against.
In this dark day, it seemed all hope was lost…
Until one day, a group of ex-Alliance members – rebels – discovered something incredible… Something that could change the fate they had all been forced to accept.
Something that could be the Alliance’s final hope…

In an old, derelict war research facility, some rotten floorboards had given way – sending one of the group plummeting into a secret underground chamber. In this dusty, ancient place – he had found it. The cobwebby, tarnished body of an automata… And clasped in its metal fingers: The note that could change everything.

Dear reader:

If you have found this, it means that the Alliance have lost the war. But don’t give up hope… With this, it is not too late for us to reclaim victory! What you see here is the Alliance’s Critical Exterminator, or ‘ACE’ – my latest, and greatest creation. ACE is a state-of-the-art automata crafted for one sole purpose: To send our enemies howling and crying back into the holes they crawled from!
ACE is our last chance at victory… Within this letter, you will find a microchip. This is the final piece to awaken ACE from his slumber, and unleash him upon the Drilbots. Insert it into his metal heart… And finally our dreams will come true! But there is one last thing-

But the bottom of the note was nothing but a smudge of ink, and the paper was showered with drops of the writer’s blood, leaving the secret untold.

When all hope seems lost, one final risk may replenish it… But if the plan were to backfire…?
The time was ripe for the rebels to decide where to draw the line between courage and stupidity.

Note:
An automata, in this case, is an almost completely human-like robot designed for war. It does the bidding of its master - the one who activates it - without question.
An automata can also activate and command another automata, if its master orders it to do so.

Basically, this is a futuristic, post-war setting. Go nuts with it! Be creative, and have fun. Razz

I need a character to play ACE's master, please. XD Other than that, do what you like!!! *Dances*
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar Empty Re: Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 pm

[it sounds cool o.O i'll join:D]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar Empty Re: Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 pm

((Yay!!! Razz Haha! *One incredibly happy Polo* :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

[heheheheh yay:D what exactly should my charrie be like??? xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

((Whatever you like! Knock yourself out! Wink ))

My character:

Name: Alliance's Critical Exterminator
Called: Ace
Type: Advanced battle automata - mystery variation.

Appearance:

Ace's appearance is that of a handsome young man - perhaps in his late teens, or early twenties. He has shaggy dark brown hair that falls over his blood-red eyes, and spikes out to cover his ears. His build is powerful, but slender - built for athleticism, rather than brute force. He wears a casual black suit - usually with the blazer undone, and his crumpled white shirt beneath unbuttoned at the top to expose a little of his chest. His collar usually sticks up untidily, hiding the the tiny numbers etched into his neck: '557' His automata number.
At first glance, Ace seldom fails to come across as intimidating... If not downright deadly.

Master: Crisco

Last edited by Polo loves cake on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Name: Elisa Ramon
Called: Lisa

Lisa has dark brown, wavy hair. Her eyes are frosty blue. She's not to tall, not to short. Her figure is slender, not very curvy. She's just her. Nothing to special. She is usually wearing a pair of worn out jeans, and a simple grey t-shirt. Her hair is normall pulled back, but sometimes it's down. Her nose is usually found in a book, as old fashioned as that seems. She can't help her old ways. She loves history, adores it actually. She loves to hear about people from the late 1900's. Like people from the 60's, 70's and the 80's.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

((Awesome, thank yooou! Very Happy You can start whenever you like. Smile I must wait for my character to be activated. -_- *Sulks in corner* *Trots off to beg unsuspecting passers by to join RP*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm

[*pat pat* i can have my charrie activate it o.O just gotta know where to findeth him *nod nod* xD]

Lisa sat by the window, her nose stuck in a book. She was busy reading a book written a while ago...called Twilight. It was pretty good. She had heard it had been popular when her mom was younger, so she borrowed a copy from her. She couldn't say she liked Bella, the main character, to much. But it was still good. Kind of lame plot, and not something she was to crazy about. Pretty typical. She'd still read the whole series until she was finished. That was just her...she needed to finish things or else it would bug her forever.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I shalt join-eth. I promise. I guess I have been trotted to to join xD I'll be thy master! Or is it thou... *ponders quietly in corner* May I have two characters? One with ACE and one with Lisa?

Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm

[idc xD just gotta have Polosies answer]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Bah. And she's asleep. POLO WAKE UP!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING!!! Nemo <3]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Ahhhh Finding Nemo!!!! Best movie EVER <33]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 pm

((YAY! Thanks guys! Razz

"In an old, derelict war research facility, some rotten floorboards had given way – sending one of the group plummeting into a secret underground chamber. In this dusty, ancient place – he had found it. The cobwebby, tarnished body of an automata… And clasped in its metal fingers: The note that could change everything."

That part of the post is basically Ace's starting post... Methinks it may be better if he had a male character as his master... But Kira, if you really want the role, I'm sure it could work. You two can fight it out amongst yourselves... I fail at decision-making. XD

Batcat: You are most welcome to have two characters!!! *Glomps* Epicness! Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:58 am

[Oh, I didn't see Kira wanted it ^^ You can have it, being the generous person I am, lmao. Okay, then I'll only join as one.]

Avani Toraz Shawne
Avani
Female
Dark black hair, dark brown eyes, dark, almost African skin, about 5'8, vicious looks
Avani is not someone you want to mess with. She will not wait wait to cut you down with her Pocket-Laser if you make her mad. She can care about some things, but it's rare and takes a while.

**Sidenote** A Pocket-Laser loosely resembles a light saber. It's about 3 inches long, but it will shoot out a deadly laser to up to 300 yards away.

[Where should I start???]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 am

[oh no, I don't care. Batcat, you can take it xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 am

[Baha. Okay. Then here will be his master.]

Crisco Lawrence Rollen
Crisco
Male
Long, wavy blonde hair, bright green eyes, about 6'3, light, creamy skin tone, muscular but can't compare to Avani who's got about two thirds of her body weight in muscle
Nice, funny, trusts easily, but not always wholeheartedly, tends not to speak his mind, considerate of others

Crisco was still panting from his fall but he realized he was not alone. The automata - which had clearly been regal before - was rusty and tarnished and staring right at him. Hesitantly he took the note and clumsily fumbled to open the dry parchment.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 am

[Crisco! Baha]

Lisa closed the book, growing bored of how the girl just drawled on and on and on about her lifes problems. She needed something to do...she didn't want to go outside, but she figured it be the best thing to do. Lisa sighed, grabbed a jacket, and headed out. She pulled the hood of it over her head, not wanting any attention. She supposed that would be for the best, since she was no interesting person.

Last edited by Kira Kira on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 am

[*nodnod* Yes. Wherever Avani goes, Crisco goes. It's their way of life. Darned charries!]

As Avani pulled the heavy wagon, the robot sitting on it flogged her once more and cried, "Faster, you hideous beast!" in that annoying, screechy, metallic voice of his.
Avani started to jog faster, but after 7 more whips she turned around aand snarled, "Why don't you get me some help? Get off your fat butt so you can actually get there faster!"
The robot - Trollef was his name - laughed in her face but called for another human to be brought forward. Luckily for him - rather unfortunately for the girl - she had just walked outside. Thank you! Avani wanted to shout, but she held her tongue, knowing sassing wouldn't get her anywhere. She'd been the slave of the particular Drilbot for over 3 years and he used the whip often and freely. She had the scars on her back to prove it. And now, of course, the pain was nearly blinding her, so she allowed herself to slump forward while the struggling girl was harnessed to the wagon. "Welcome to the team." Avani muttered to the hooded girl sarcastically.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 am

Lisa struggled. "N-no. You don't understand. I'm not a slave." She said, tossing her hood back. As if that would prove anything.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am

"Now you are." Trollef cackled evily. "Onward!" He decided to play with his new toy first, so he started to whip the young girl. Avani closed her eyes in thanks, not really caring about the other girl's feelings. They moved through the crowded streets full of other slaves pulling carts. They were thin, haggard, and almost nude with just a loincloth and a loose shirt for the girls. Avani realized with a start that she must look strikingly similar to them. No, there was one difference. The other slaves were all Broken. She wasn't. Not yet at least. And the longer they thought she was, the better. So she continued to pull at the same pace as the whipped girl even though each gasp was painful, and her muscles begged for rest.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:42 am

Lisa stood, not moving. "No. I'm not a Slave. And you can't treat me like one. I'm going home." She shimmied out of the straps, they were to large, and started walking away.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 am

"Not so fast." Trollef croaked. "You are now. Anyone who is not a Drilbot - and I daresay you are not a Drilbot - is at our disposal. Now, come back here." Avani watched the spectacle with a bored expression. How many times had she seen this happen? Far too many. I'm not a Slave! You can't do this! My father will have you reported! All the same. She sighed but stared straight ahead.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 am

The automata's eyes were blank and lifeless: A dull metallic grey - not yet showing the blazing red light they ought to. Rats scuttled over is surface - squeaking in fury at the disturbance , and flocking to see if the creature that had fallen through the ceiling was one with which they could fill their aching bellies. Dust floated through the air, finally coming to settle on the automata's robot-like metal coating.
Ace's human qualities had not yet been awoken, and as such, he remained nothing but a useless piece of machinery: Pathetic as an unplugged toaster.
But one simple thing could change it all... One thing which, at that moment, was nestled in the crumpled papers that the human held in his hand: Ace's microchip. His heart, per say...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 am

Crisco slowly took out the small microchip, oblivious to the large rats roaming around. He turned it around in his hands, examining it, trying to figure out where to place it. Hesitantly he placed it inside the small opening of ACE's chest and stepped back to watch, accidentally squishing a rat in the process.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am

"Go crawl in a hole. I'm not your slave." She said, not looking back. She started running. Soon she made it to her house, and went inside. Her little sister, Atika, popped her head out from the kitchen. "Where ya been?" She asked, holding one of her dolls. Lisa shook her head, taking a deep breath.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum