Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar - Page 2 Empty Re: Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 am

"Lota, go find the girl!" He cried. "If you do, I ill give you a special treat." The rumbling in Avani's body was so terrible, she didn't even notice him use the "proper" Drilbot name for her. She immedeatly struggled out of her harness and chased after the small girl. Avani was sure she could easily overpower her. When she reached the house, she saw the girl standing with her sister. "Come with me." She said robotically, her lifeless eyes staring past Lisa. "Or I will have to force you." She casually flexed her bulging arm muscles to emphasize her point.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar - Page 2 Empty Re: Public RP - Rebirth of the Technowar

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:54 am

"Stay away from me, you might be a slave, but I'm not! I have slaves!" She yelled for Milly, and the girl came up. "See, this is just one of them. So get out of here." She started to shut the door, and Milly went with Atika.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 am

Avani sighed in irritation. She picked the screaming girl up over her shoulder and started back for Trollef. Maybe he'd get too busy with this girl he'd forget about her.... She smiled at the thought and picked up her pace.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 am

Lisa struggled against her. "Put me down, you brute! Right this minute! I swear!" She kicked and pounded, really peeved now.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:00 am

Avani didn't notice the pounds until she was kicked in the rib. She spun around and slapped the girl so hard it left an imprint of her hand on the girl's cheek. "Don't even." She hissed, and brought the girl back to Trollef, who made sure to harness her much more tightly and painfully.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 am

Lisa spat at her, then started struggling against the harness. "This is stupid."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:07 am

Troleff laughed at her and lashed her across the back. "Forward!" He shrieked, whipping them both freely. "Town Square! Now! I have important business to conduct! Forward you beasts!" That was followed by a string of curses so vile even Avani couldn't help but flinch away from.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 am

"Vile, disgusting, idiot." She said under her breath. She moved forward, and glared at the other girl with pure hatred.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 am

((Wooow, you guys are fast! XD *Claps* ))

The moment the microchip slipped into place, a bolt of energy lanced from Ace's chest, blasting through the opposite fall like a javelin of light, and leaving a gaping hole - its charred edges crumbling the the ground and leaving subtle clouds of smoke wafting back and forth through the opening.

Then, suddenly, more energy was released - this time enveloping Ace in a bright red glow. It lifted the inanimate automata into the air, and brightened to the extent that the sun would be put to shame. The light blazed high into the Heavens, stretching into the sky for all the world to see.
And then, just as suddenly as it had come, it vanished - and the automata fell to the ground, catching himself on his hands and knees. He slowly straightened, brushing the dust from his scruffy suit. All robotic qualities had left him, and Ace was now clad in a flawless imitation of human flesh and clothing.
When he opened his eyes, they blazed a bright red. The room slid in and out of focus as Ace struggled to find his bearings... Then, finally, a face came into focus.
"Master..." Ace murmured - his voice that of the young man he appeared to be, yet his tone completely different. Mechanical... Emotionless... Robotic.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 am

"Woah." Lisa murmured, seeing the light. Then it was gone. It seemed...amazing. Like hope.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am

Avani moved ahead with robotic, alien movements even her own body didn't recognize. This wasn't the first she'd brought in but it had been the first with a child. Or was it a sister? She couldn't tell but the guilt was eating away at her anyway. They arrived at the Town Square and a human Drilbot took Avani and Lisa and led them to Dock. When the light blazed, thankfully Trollef was already inside and couldn't have possible seen it. It was clearly Alliance working, though they'd been gone for some time.

Crisco watched in a mix of terror and excitement as the second wave of energy engulfed ACE. This had to be the automata they were after - what else could it be?! He covered his eyes when he brightened. He heared he'd end up blind if he looked.
He smiled as ACE clearly focused on him. "Yes, I am your master." He said confidently, though truth be told, those eyes of his scared him. He didn't show it though, not sure how this automata worked. "Can you get us out of this hole?" He asked pleasantly, not sure if he could make them mad...

[Yes. Very fast, hehe. I've had to modify this twice...]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 am

[*eyetwitch* miranda cosgrove won't shut up on my tv....]

Lisa grimaced, not wanting to be here. "I'm not part of the stupid Alliance." She said under her breath, still glowering at the other girl.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 am

Ace's blood-red gaze locked on the man before him - his handsome face expressionless upon hearing his master's voice for the first time. He considered the man's words a moment: Both the statement, and the question. Then, he slowly raised his hand toward the man, as though inviting him to shake it.
At the last moment, however, Ace's hand vanished - morphing in a flash of light. Where a human hand had been mere moment before, there was now a monstrous laser canon that seemed far too heavy for Ace's slender arm, yet he held it perfectly steady - pointing it directly at the man's face.

"Yes." He answered finally, responding to the man's question. "I can."
And that was all he said, his emotionless gaze still trained on the same face mirrored in the viewfinder of the laser canon on his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 am

Avani snorted. "Even if you're not, yo're still not an official Drilbot, so you're their lesser, their subjects, their pets, their menials, etc." She hissed, refraining from mentioning she was directly related to a Rebel group from down South. When humans still ruled the Earth, they'd called the place where they were Egypt. The relentless Sun beat down upon them, sstill the same one from hundreds of years ago, but that was really the only same thing. They'd divided up Africa into millions of little "Sorials", the translation loosely meaning kingdoms. They were in the Drone Sorial, their reigning leader named, obviously, Drona. Those stupid pests never died so she'd been in charge for over a hundred years and still appeared 30.

"Then I command you to put the laser away and get us out." He said, his expression remaining neutral. He'd read somewhere that automata responded to courage with respect and terror with terrifying behavior. But maybe this one was different. He thought of that when he remembered the smudges of ink on the note and the drops of blood. Oh crap.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 am

"Denied." Ace stated bluntly - the only movement in his tall frame being that of his lips as he spoke. Even his eyes did not blink...
"Only my master may command me."
And with those words, the end of Ace's canon produced a soft glow - energy-generated laser slowly building up in the tip - ready to blast the entire city to smithereens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 am

"This is bad. Real bad." Rhys muttered. He flung the note in ACE's face. "Is this your master's writing?" He cried, desperate for any distraction to the psycho automata. "Is this him? Or her?" He added as an afterthought.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 am

"Stupid. That's what this is. This whole world." She said, closing her yes and taking a deep breath. She knew she shouldn't have come outside. Why didn't her sister come stop her? Threaten to tell on her or something? No, she shouldn't blame Atika.

[I has to go soon...try not to get to far ahead without me >.<]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 am

Avani snorted again. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." The passerbyers remained oblivious to their conversaton and for that, Avani was grateful. She felt for the object in her pocket, the 2 pound smooth, silver cylinder. The cool weight reassured her and she stood up straighter. She absentmindedly clicked through the laser's settings. Arrow beam, sword, spear shot, sun ray, elastic, fist, speargun... She smiled softly at it.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 am

((Kira - we'll try not to go too far. Razz But either way, our two characters are pretty much in their own litter world, so it shouldn't prove too much interference... Perhaps we'll just go far enough to get them out and involved in the rest of the RP! XD *Grins*))

As the note darted toward him, Ace's self-preservation instincts kicked in, and he swung the heavy cannon around to face it. Whilst the note still fluttered in mid-air, the cannon spun rapidly around, morphing into a tiny pistol, which shot a bright bullet of light at the airborne piece of paper, causing the note to incinerate before Ace's eyes.
"Threat eliminated." He stated, and - very surprisingly - there was a faint note of smugness in his voice.
Slowly, Ace raised his head again to study the man before him, and finally decided to take pity on its human stupidity.

"Auto-speech section 12." He began in a robotic voice. Then it changed, his voice becoming entirely different -the voice of an old man. In this way, he explained the situation to the human by means of an explanation that his creator had programmed into him to use at exactly this time.
"The master of an automata is the first individual to provide said automata with its own uniquely crafted microchip. In the case of Automata 557, 'A.C.E', a contract must be made. A sacrifice, of sorts. The reason for this is-"
But then the recorded speech crackled into silence - the file clearly corrupt. Ace frowned in faint annoyance, then shook out his pistol-handed arm, causing his hand to reappear.
Then, just above his palm, a metal goblet materialized.
"Your blood, if you please, Master." Ace ordered quietly - levitating the goblet over his palm for a moment before sending it floating on magnetic waves to the man who dared try to command him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

Crisco arched a terrified eyebrow at the automata. Then speech started playing and he listened intently, but he couldn't find anything useful before it ended abruptly.
"my - my blood?" He stammered before opening his pocketknife and slahing open his palm, sending drops of red fluid everywhere. He let it drip into the goblet while watching the automata suspicously. He'd said "Master" sarcastically, so obviously, Crisco wasn't his master. He sighed and wrapped his hand up. "Enough?" He asked simply, nodding to the halfway full goblet.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 am

"Enough." Ace confirmed, nodding briefly, before activating the magnetic fields that would send the goblet floating gracefully back to his palm. He wrapped his hand elegantly around it, then brought it to his lips, tipping the thick, crimson liquid down his throat. A drop escaped, trickling down his chin, then down his neck, until finally casting a rose of crimson to bloom on his upturned collar. But in a single flash of light, it was gone, and Ace was spotless once more.
As he swallowed the final drop of blood, the goblet vanished once more, leaving Ace staring at the human before him.
His intent red gaze lingered on the man's face for one suspenseful moment, then he dropped to his knees, bowing his head respectfully.
"I am at your command, Master." Ace murmured - his usually toneless voice showing a faint hint of respect and affection.
"If ever a drop of your blood is spilled, I shall feel it, and - even if I am half way across the world - I shall be at your side in an instant."

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 am

((*Sucks cut on ankle from bashing against computer desk*
Yuck... D: Blood really tastes revolting. Dunno how Ace does it. Wink I suppose it helps not to have functional tastebuds...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

Crisco arched an eyebrow. "Way cool." He murmured. "Are you really under my control, or are you still under whoever else's cotrol you were before. When you were going to blow me up." He asked defiantly. "But thank you, I appreciate your offer." He added politely, glancing around. "Now can we get out of here?"

He ran his eyes over ACE and thought about how... perfect? Yes, how perfect he was. Which made Crisco sad, because he was the servant. Stop it, Crisco, this is a freakin robot you're talking about; of course it's perfect! He shook his head to clear his thoughts and looked to ACE expectantly.

[Bahahaha. I hate blood. And I am really sorry my posts are crappy, I'm also trying to find a darned rubric for a project *shakes fist menacingly*]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 am

"I am under your control." Ace responded, slowly straightening and brushing the dust from his knees, then looking his master in the eye. "I was unwilling to settle for a weak Master." He added, explaining his previous actions.
But at the man's next question, Ace's eyes narrowed slightly, and the automata said something unexpectedly human.
"But it seems I have settled for a stupid master instead." He muttered the words under his breath, then sighed slightly, and forced some respect into his tone as he addressed his master directly.
"I have already answered that question, Master. We can get out of here, and we can do so at whatever time you like."
With that said, Ace folded his arms and studied his master, considering the man curiously. Clearly, he had no experience dealing with automata - but perhaps that was for the best, in the case of Ace? After all - a question could seldom suffice as a command to an automata. Ace, on the other hand, was able to comprehend speech, rather than simply obey it. All the same, it was his duty to teach his master to command him accurately - so he waited stubbornly for the man to correct his error.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 pm

"Fine." Crisco muttered. "Get us out of here, please." He tacked on the word 'please' at the end, pointedly ignoring his comment about stupidity. But, if in fact, he was stupid, would he not benefit from learning? "And when we leave here," Crisco added, "I want you to teach me what you know." He hated how bratty he sounded, commanding ACE like this, but he didn't know how else to do it.

[Sorry I'm taking so long my computer's being bratty xP]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum