Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Roleplayy :D

+2
Rorah
.:.Vera.:.
6 posters

:: Other RP

Go down

Supernatural Roleplayy :D Empty Supernatural Roleplayy :D

Post  .:.Vera.:. Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 pm

**My first try at a Supernatural Rp =D

[ . Plot . ]

The wind whipped around outside as a group of older kids scurried through the trees, their desitnation unseen to most. The leader of the group seemed taller and bolder then the rest, not really seeming to try and hide her actions. The rest of the group seemed younger and more shy about what to do when they arrived at Helmlock - The School For The Supernaturals. A young man at the back of the group stopped short as a small building came into view, the lights dimmed and the windows boarded up "Hey! This can't be the right place!" he exclaimed, his english accent thick. The older girl spun around on her heel "Andrew! Would you shut up for the last time!" she said, letting an edge lace her even tone. Andrew quieted down and settled for mumbling quietly to himself. The older girl; Erin, hurriedly opened the door to the rundown building and ushered the group in, ignoring the grunts and yelps as they were stepped on or shoved. The rest of the group was Amber, Kevin, Jordan, Jake, Courtney, Jessie and Alan. They all have one thing in common - powers. They were sought out by the founder of Helmlock, who is also the Prime Minister. He decided to make a school for these kids to learn how to control these powers. They learn regular things at their highschool and then come to Helmlock after school to do their other training. Will you discover the secrets hidden deep within this old building, or just pass by and not even think a thing of it.

[ . Rules . ]
4. Only join if your going to be active in the Rp and not forget about it -_-"
5. ASK to be Amber, Jordan, Andrew, Courtney, Jessie, Alan or Erin!!!!
6. I am Jake and Kevin
11. No You will sees
12. Use correct punctuation and grammer along with spelling please.
14. Enjoy and have fun =D

[ . Powers . ]

Telekenisis;;
The power to send thoughts to others and hear thoughts from others - Amber

Mind Reading;;
The abibility to read ones mind - Jordan

Super Strength;;
The ability to use strength in an inhuman way - Andrew

Control Over Weather;;
The ability to control the weather by ones mood - Courtney

Create Fire;;
The ability to create fire with ones mind - Jessie

Inhuman Speed;;
The ability to move at an inhuman pace - Alan

Transform Into An Element;;
The ability to transform into one of the four elements(Air, Water, Earth, Fire) - Erin

I have put the person whos power that is next to their name, to make it easier for you XD

So you can just choose the power and post the character =D

[ . Needed Characters . ]

Amber - Female; 17
Jordan - Male; 18
Andrew - Male; 19
Courtney - Female; 16
Jessie - Male; 17
Erin - Female; 22
Alan - Male; 20

[ . Kevin and Jake . ]

Birth Name;; Kevin Alexander Foreman
Called;; Kevin, Kev
Age;; Seventeen
Gender;; Male
Looks;; Kevin's hair is the colour of sand, a little darker, more like wet sand. He usually has it hanging down over his ears and in his eyes, stopping at the nape of his neck. His skin is slightly tanned, not pale, but not dark, actually, nowhere near dark. His eyes are the same hue of blue as the ocean, speckled with a silvery colour and rimmed with coal. Kevin stands at 5'8", but isn't bulky, more lean and thin then heavyset, with only a small amount of muscle. The young man is almost always wearing worn, faded blue jeans, a plain coloured shirt and black and white Circas.
Personality;; Kevin is a fiery, rude young man, most of thwe time anyways. He knows how to control his temper, rarely letting out his anger. He is calm and seren when around dogs, but thats about it. Kevin can be caring and gentle, but thats only when hes in a very good mood.
Other;; Has the ability to switch from being a Human to an oversized Rottweiler

Full Name;; Jake Alexander Foreman
Goes By;; Jake
Age;; Seventeen Years
Gender;; Male
Physical Appearence;; Jake's skin is faintly tanned, almost flawless except for the few scars, but otherwise, smooth.. Only a very little amount of scars touch him - being a small scar about an inch long above his eye, a rather wide, long scar on his arm from when he fell on a chunk of glass at the age of 15 and finally a long, thin scar across his chest from when he was 16 and they discovered he had something wrong with his heart, almost killing him. His eyes are the colour of chunks of amber, knowing and kind, they seem to draw you in. Jake's hair is usually messy and unkempt, hanging in his eyes and covering his ears before stopping at the nape of his neck - the same colour as charred wood except with a slight tinge of very dark red here and there. The young man stands at a large 6'1" of muscle and speed. Even though he is bulky, he is still very agile.
Mental Appearence;; Jake is usually an even headed, calm person. But as does everybody eleses, his level headedness wears out easily, within minutes I'd say. He tends to feel over protective around the one he loves - as a true love doesn't happen often for him, even though he has impeccabley good looks. The young man does seem to have a bad temper, when he does though, you really shouldn't try to stop him or soothe him. Jake is interesting all the same thought with his mood swings and soothing presence. You can almost always tell when hes around because you seem to feel at ease, sometimes even the feeling he has in him at the moment.
Other;; Has the ability to switch from being a Human to an ebony wolf.

http://themortician.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Roleplayy :D Empty Re: Supernatural Roleplayy :D

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:55 am

[]Would it be possible for me to be my own character? I have a really good one in mind. She's also going to be a shapeshifter, but she can shift into any type of cat, and she has a rather feline-like appearance.[]
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Yessss >Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Name: Lara Granger
Personality: Wary towards strangers, can snap sometimes, even when she doesn't mean to. Is brave, outgoing. She is a very mysterious person, and prefers not to reveal too much about her. She can be rather seductive, but she rarely finds anyone she truly loves.
Power: She can shape shift into any species of cat, or can take on aspects of that species.
Looks: Lara has a rather feline-like appearance, with curves in the right places, she moves with an odd gracefulness. Her jet black hair runs down to her waist, and is dead straight, she sometimes wears in a very long plait. Overall she is pretty, with balanced facial features. She has deep emerald eyes that shine with black flecks when they catch the light.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

yeyzzz...wanna start, or wait for more people, orr... ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 am

[]Could you possibly start it off? You know more about it than I do Razz []
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 am

--can i be amber?--
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:51 am

[]Just to give you a heads up, Vera, Telekenisis is exactly the same as mind reading.[]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:10 pm

[i thought telekenisis was the ability to move an inanimate object with one's mind? and can I be Courtney? :3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:42 am

[Oh :L XD Well it kinda sounds the same O.o'. We starting yet?]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 pm