Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Teens

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Supernatural Teens Empty Supernatural Teens

Post  The BME Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:29 am

(I can't think of a plot >.<)

Um...
Keep genders even!
xP

My charrie-
Aiyonna Cruz
Aiyo
<object width="450" height="560"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="id=95740639&width=1337" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=95740639&width=1337" height="560" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/95740639/">scene hair by b3lly_ach3</a> by ~<a class="u" href="http://godvstheking.deviantart.com/">Godvstheking</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviant</a><a href="http://www.deviantart.com">ART</a>
=)
We'll start when a guy joins!
^-^
Thanks!
--The BME
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Teens Empty Re: Supernatural Teens

Post  Dreambug Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 pm

((Sorry, this may be shocking xD))

Nico Gonsalas
"Nico"
Light oliver tan, rather italian-looking, dark reddish long wavy hair that hangs just below his ears. Very cheeky smile and rich forest-green eyes.
Rather cocky and self-absorbed at times. Still, he's very charming when it comes to girls.
Has telekinesis - he can move objects with his mind.

Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm

(Oh sorry I had NO idea anyone replied xP)
(Shall we start?)
I galloped on Safri, just for the pure heck of being free, and not captive. She threw up her elegant head and neighed happily into the air. The sun, though, displeased me. I hated daytime. Night was by far my preference. I willed it to be dark, and clouds immediately blocked the sun. I sighed in contentment, looking up towards the sky to admire my 'handiwork'. I laughed, such a laugh that put everyone in a good, cheerful mood. Or left them staring, jealous of my voice. I would so gladly give it to them, along with my attractive body I was so embarrassed of...
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:10 am

I just now realized...
The link to my pic didn't work...
http://fav.me/d1l01y7
xP
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Sorry, I kinda forgot about replying. I've been doing that a lot recently xD

Nico gripped the handles of his bike tightly, his eyes narrowing in anticipation as the wind his them hard through the small gap on his large black helpmet. Adrenaline rushed through his veins. Faster...faster... he thought to himself with a twitch of a smile as he sped down the road, enjoying the feel of the chilling breeze wafting through his loose t-shirt. The golden rays shot down through the bright blue sky and made his olive-tones skin glow beautifully in the midday sun. The engine roared ferociously as he sped up to 75 miles-per-hour, coming up to a perfect straight. Perfect, he thought with a grin, leanning forward on his seat and began down the motorway.
The darkness caught his attention, and he slowly put the breaks back onto his vehicle, looking up to the sky. Where had the sun gone? It was strange, he could have sworn it was midday... Frowning, he swerved the bike to a stop and brought his eyes to the sky, watching as the clouds quickly appeared into the once-blue sky and cast a shadow over the wilderness. That was quick... Nico thought quietly to himself, baffled by what he could see. Coincidence? He thought not.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:57 pm

(Haha! No problem xP)

Lightning flickered in the dark clouds, lighting our path. I smiled as Safri sped up. I put my hands on her bare neck, as she was completely tack-less, and told her mentally to go faster. She did, and we raced across the flat land. The wind lashed my ebony and silver hair around, as she began to slow on a hill. She stopped and reared, while I held onto her neck. "Show off!" I said to her, laughing, as she took off down the hill. I heard the roar of a motorcycle, Safri did too. She snorted and tossed her head in the direction of it. "Bet you could beat it, huh?" I questioned with a smirk. She stopped to turn and look at the thing. I rolled my eyes and let her do as she wished.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 am

Baffled, Nico slipped off his helmet, running his fingers through his long brown hair. Something didn't seem right. His hand slowly came to the back of his head as he scratched it thoughtfully, resting his helmet under his arm. Weather didn't change that quickly, not even at the best of times. So what had just happened? His eyes met the sky once again, watching the black clouds slowly draw out slightly to create a pathway on the side of the road, just out of his reach. Frowning, he willed them to part further, so his own path was brightened, and watched in deep satisfaction as they did as they were told. There... His eyes flicked back down to the side of the road where the sun's golden rays were shining down, revealing what seemed to be a girl, around his own age, on a tackless horse. They were both looking at him. Right at him. His eyes widened. Had they noticed him use his powers? Damn, he thought to himself in annoyance. He'd been warned not to use his powers in public, but he could have sworn he was alone. Where on earth had they come from?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 am

I watched the clouds move back as Safri continued to investigate. "Odd, I put them there..." I said to myself softly. I extended my arms just a bit, and faced my palms downward, just something that helped with panning out my mind reading. I could hear a ringing in the direction of the boy on the motorcycle, and immediately was interested. I read his thoughts, but what I found shocked me.
Supernatural too?! I wondered, in shock. Safri snorted. That must be why the clouds left. she thought to me. I smiled slightly. "Yes, I guess so." I said to her softly. Oh, what to do now? Turn and run? Or introduce myself? I backed Safri up, slowly, but to where we never had our backs on him. I stared at him, trying to make sense of his intentions.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 am

Nico watched the two, his expression suddenly blank as he struggled to decide what he was to do. She'd seen him, she'd seen him use his powers. and he had no excuse whatsoever. Of course, he could deny it, but he was an aweful liar, therefore he knew it wouldn't work. Sighing, he stepped off his bike, balanced his helmet on the seat, then turned back to the girl and her horse, showing he wasn't armed. The last thing he needed was to be involved in any supernatural fights, as he knew he would lose. looking over to the two, he took a step towards them, casually slipping hyis hands into his pockets.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 am

I blinked. Safri perked her ears up. I laughed quietly when he tried to make himself seem like less of a threat. Safri stepped forward, curious. I smiled slightly. <i>Okay, okay! Gheesh! You win!</i> I told her, giving in and letting her approach him. I rolled my eyes at her stubbornness.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Nico watched as the horse began to approach him, and shuffled to a stop just as soon as he caught the odd whiff of the animal's natural scent. Okay, petrol and car fumes, he could stand. His own smell when he hadn't had a shower in three days, he could stand. But a horse? Not so much. He studied the two a moment longer, before deciding it was time to speak. "Erm...hey"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 pm

I sighed silently. "Hello." I said, my voice unwavering, showing no weakness. My eyes, my forest green eyes I so spitefully hated, examined him. He doesn't like horses, Safri! I told her, a bit in disgust. She snorted and stopped, pulling her head high in the air, examining him with her large eyes, that just happened to be the same colour as mine. His loss! she said back, also disgusted. I laughed quietly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Nico shuffled back slightly as the horse raised it's head and looked it up and down uncertainly, a frown creasing his face. "Nice horse" he mumbled quietly, steppign a large circle around the animal in case it tried anything unexpected. He'd never really been a fan of them unless they were on TV, so he'd not seen one this wild-looking before. He cleared his throat, turning back to his bike good ten to twenty meters away from him. "So I was just on the road, and I saw the clouds change..." he turned back to her, his face suddenly curious. "Was that you?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I shifted a bit on Safri's back. "Well, usually I'd say something along the lines of 'How could a human girl control clouds?' or something," I mused, sounding a bit older and wiser than I actually was. "But I see you pose no threat. Yes, it very much was me." I said, just barely smirking.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:42 am

Nico nodded faintly, his lips curving into a crooked, neutral smile. "Cool" he said, looking up at her with richm chocolate brown eyes. "So, what else can you do?" he asked curiously, his eyes sparkling. "Oh, and they were me too, since we're confessing..." he said, scratching his head awkwardly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:49 pm

I smirked. "Yes, I know that. Mind reading is my other power, used a bit more than my first." I said, blinking slightly. There is truly no way to tell if that's a smart move, telling others my powers... I thought to myself.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:35 am

Nico raised his eyebrows, staring at her in disbelief. So she mind-read too? Wow, that's not at all patronizing, is it? he thought to himself with a roll of his eyes. Was that how she socialized with her horse? By mind-reading? Shaking his head in slight amusement, he causlly turned his head to study the horizon, when he noticed a flash of black coming down the road towards them... No, several dots of black. Were they- Damn! Eyes suddenly widening, he spiun back to her, his heart pounding. "Okay, I know you don't me, but if you trust me, believe me when I say this. You have to get out of here. Now"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:43 pm

I blinked and tilted my head. "If you are as panicked at the sight of them as you are, and the fact that they don't have any business with me... Kinda makes me think that... You should be the one fleeing. I, on the contrary, am not one to back down from any type of conflict, whether it concerns me or not." I said defiantly. Safri shot her head up, examining the black dots.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:04 am

Nico rolled his eyes at her answer, spinning back towards the oncoming crowd that were swarming down the road at lightning speed. He didn't have much time left. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he spun back round the face her, his eyes wide. "Yes, right. Fine. But you don't get it. Those guys...I know those guys. They're... Right, it's hard to explain. But they're after me; they're after supernaturals. If they catch either of us, it won't be pretty. Trust me." he said in a rush, turning back to the black smudges that were slowly turning into sleek black cars speeding down the quiet highway.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:01 pm

I laughed coldly. "Ah, well, you see, I am one of such a past that nothing really intimidates me any longer. Death? No, I have sought it out, it is rather cowersome. Torture? Ha! My whole LIFE consists of it! Anything worse? Nah, bring it." I said, smirking.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Nico's head shook his bewilderment, and he widened his eyes so much they whites were clearly visible all around his chocolate brown irises. He didn't have time for this. "You're insane" he muttered, backing up towards his motorbike.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 pm

I smirked. "Aren't those true words?" I said softly. I smirked slightly again, putting a finger on Safri's neck. Go forward, to the dots. I told her. She took off at a canter towards the people he was so afraid of. Who are they? she asked. I laughed. If I knew, why would we be going to investigate? I replied. She snorted. Because you're insane. she said back. I laughed again. That, my dear, is true. I told her, as we neared them.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:21 pm

"What th-" Nico started as she began towards the cars, his eyes wide in horror. Was she mad? Aparently so... letting out a loud roar of frustration, he sprinted back to his motorbike, forgetting completely about his helmet as it tumbled with a light 'thump' onto the hard road and turned on the motor. He couldn't believe he was doing this. "Hey! Wait a minute..." the engine roared as he whizzed off down the road, towards the oncoming vehicles. He was so going to regret this later. "Oy! Stop- Wait! Get the hell away from them. You don- They'll kill you..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:40 pm

I laughed as he rode up next to us on his motorcycle, nudging Safri into a gallop. "Mad? Yes, I believe so. But as I said earlier, I don't fear death. I don't fear men. I only fear not being able to satiate my curiosities." I said, smirking.
"And I believe you just made the mistake of prodding my curiosity by being so afraid of them, and afraid for me. Not to mention how rebellious I am at times." I added, laughing.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:52 pm

"How did y-" Nico started quizzically, then the answer came to him almost as soon as the words left his lips. She was a mind reader. Grand. His eyes widened in horror as he looked at the oncoming vehicles, knowing fair well that neither of them had much time left. "Well may I just say your questions will be answered, and as soon as you meet the guys in those cars, you will also meet your death. Now get off the damned road!" he screamed furiously, suddenly feeling vulnerable in his jeans and baggy t-shirt, his long brown hair flying in an unorderly fashion away from his face as his speed quickened. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to be taken, again. He'd had enough of those goons to last him a lifetime, and he had so much better to do with his life than go around fleeing from those idiots. But he wasn't going to win against them, and he knew it. But was he going to let this stranger ride over there on her freakish equine friend to meet her death? Not very likely. He had to do something. He had to stop her before she did anything...lethal. But what?

((Sorry...typy moment xD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next