Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

3 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] Empty [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 am

[[Please read the charri, it helps you uderstand the plot a little more ^_^]]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages
Feelings gone astray
But she will sing

Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning in their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger reigns
Till everything burns

Ooh, oh

Walking through life unnoticed
Knowing that no one cares
Too consumed in their masquerade
No one sees her there
And still she sings

Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning in their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger reigns

Till everything burns

(Everything Burns - Anastacia ft Ben Moody)

My name is Alex and I'm 16 years old. I shouldn't be here. I should be at home, with my parents, my family. But they're gone. Why? Because I was stolen from them.

I was taken from my parents when I was only 3, I still remember it to this day. I never knew why, all I knew was that the place I was taken to what was like a prison, the orphanage, they called it. It was to be my new home, but it didn't look like much of a home to me, more like a lavatory. Anyway, apparently my parents didn't love me and couldn't care for me, but I knew that wasn't the case. I was happy until they came for me, like I was some criminal they'd been after for months. I sat in the orphanage, didn't eat, barely slept, until I then got taken to the main lab. They wouldn't tell me why, I was just thrown in a van and driven there, not a word spoken. Once we'd got there I was injected and taken to the operation room. That's all I was told.

I woke up, slightly drowsy in a hospital bed with a needle in my wrist and a tube by my nose to keep me breathing. I could barely move my head, it was so heavy, and I noticed a stitched scar on my stomach. That wasn't there before. I had nothing wrong with me, I was sure of it, definitely not before they came along. After a few days I was taken back to the care home and treated as if I had never been away. Every time I asked about the operation they just glared at me and told me it was none of my business.

I guess the clues had been there all along, but I was just too young and scared to notice them. I'd always been threatened into eating, pressured into keeping my mouth shut, monitored closely by all those workers in the white coats and was given regular blood tests to check I was still ready for what I had been chosen to have done to me. But why me? What had I ever done to deserve to be stolen away from my own family? That was something I demanded to find out.

I lived there until I was 13, when something happened which changed my entire life forever. Well, by then I was old enough to have my independent thought on life, when is probably why the argument started. It was nothing petty, it was down right aggressive. There was shouting, screaming, the odd broken vase until I ended it by storming off into my room. I couldn't cool off, there was something they hadn't told me. Which I quickly discovered that moment. I slung myself onto my bed, growling frustratingly, when I felt something hot by my head. There was a orange glow that caught my eye as I jumped to my feet. Fire, and lots of it. I quickly wished it to stop and to my astonishment, that's exactly what it did. With a blink of an eye it vanished. That was when I realized, it was me, it was all me. But how?

But then it all made sense, that operation, the kidnapping, they did all that on purpose. I didn't know what it was, what they did, but I had a power. And I would use it to get them all back for taking me away from my parents.

I ran that night, I ran onto the streets, in the dark only at the age of 13. I was vulnerable, but I didn't care. I had to find my parents. I'd searched all night, all the next day. I kept searching for weeks but when I finally found the house, it was empty. They'd gone. They'd left me.

I'd sat on the doorstep all night, hoping they'd find me and save me from the cold and the dark. But they never even showed. I had hoped for a loving family reunion, all I needed was one reason survive on this forbidden world, any sign of love that would make me feel wanted. No one ever gave it to me, not then, not now. I'm alone in the world, and now all I want is revenge. I was taken away and used as a lab rat, at 3 years of age. I never saw my parents again. No one was even there to claim me, take me home. I daren't go back to the care home, not now. Nor will I ever. I roam on the dark streets, no home, no family, no one to care. And I'm fine with it, well, I'm not, but it's not like I can ever change anything now, can I?

My looks aren't all that interesting, I stand at 5”3, with a thin figure, pale skin and showed over hazel eyes. My hair is dark and straight, usually pulled back into a loose ponytail with a small side fringe to cover my left eye. I always wear black, to blend myself into the shadows. I prefer to be unnoticed. But, if anyone, anyone dares to take me away again, If they so much as touch me, they will feel the burning hatred I feel every minute of every day I live on. They will feel the fire, the hate, the vengeance I can and will give to those who ruined my life forever. I will stand back and watch this world as it burns to pathetic little ashes, and who's gunna stop me?

~:Plot:~

It's the year 2050. Some are calling it the Golden Age. But not everything is as it seems.

There's something the Government aren't telling us. Something has been created that could either destroy or improve the human race to extreme that we become so invincable anyone who dared to question our strength would sooner crumble to the ground by our feet. Scientists have invented a small green chip, so powerful in itself that anyone who contained it would have amazing supernatural powers that we have never experienced before. They are still finding ways to improve it, but of course to test it they need human guinea pigs. And where would they find such people? Easy. The orphanage. Children that have never known what it feels like to be loved. Children that are used to being given orders. Children that would follow whoever was in charge without argument. Children that have no idea what the future holds, if they even have a future. Children snatched away from their families, because they were too poor to look after them any longer. Winning them over was easy. Give them, food, a roof over their head and there you have it. Then they'd be taken away, to the lab. There they'd have the chip installed and be brainwashed to thinking there life was normal, the best they were ever going to get. But some don't take too kindly to their new surroundings. Some try to run, to escape. Of course people are sent to go find them. Catchers, they're called. Uniformed men that actually chose to have the chip installed, and they all have the same power. Electricity. They can throw a hand at you and the next thing you know a huge bolt of lightning is being thrashed in your direction. And they never stop looking for new victims to mock and torment. They're not police. They have rules of their own. And no one stops them, because everyone's afraid of them. Everyone.

But still some manage to escape the Catchers with a little help of their powers. Some outrun them and have the bravery to turn round and face them, fight back. But most know where to draw the line. If you run away and get caught and taken back to the lab, you may never see the light of day again. But it's a big risk that some are very willing to take. Is the freedom really worth fighting for?

~Rules~

-nothing too graphic, please. I know my charri's kind of insane, but if i can make the effort, so can you Wink
-you can use a form or a paragraph, doesn't have to be as long as mine ^_^
-no more than 2 powers per charri please
-feel free to message me with twists and ideas, I don't bite...I don't think...xP
-have fun!!

~Dreamerz~
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Rorah Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:58 am

Samantha (Sam) Cooper
Female
Sam has long, blonde hair that falls in slow curls down to the middle of her back. She has a messy side fringe that she always keeps swept over to the right side of her face, in a vain attempt to hide what's under there. Her ice blue eyes frame her pale face with pretty features. The one thing stands out on her face is a huge scar that sweeps from the top of her right cheekbone underneath her eye, to the top of her shoulder. She stands at 5"2.
Sam's supernatural power is the ability to fly, with the aid of some 6" hawk wings that sprout from her soulderblades. Sam also has an ability to heal minor wounds. She cannot heal loss or breakage of limbs, but she can heal cuts or bruises to an extent.
Sam has had only one experience with a catcher, and she managed to get away partially unscathed. She was left with quite a nasty burn on one of her wings, but eventually it healed. The place where the lightning hit her still hurts from time to time, but she can manage. Sam doesn't like to talk about her past openly, as she missed it so much, but sometimes she might recall on moments that occured in the past.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen] Empty Re: [Supernatural] 2050...The Golden Age? [Teen]

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks Rorah Wink

The rain gradually became heavier on my hood, and I let out a tiny, frustrated growl escape from my lips. I'd always hated rain, but mostly now because it was the worst thing to be running in when you were being chased. Of course, the only people that were after me at that moment were the Catchers, but there were definately enough of them around to spot me if I didn't find shelter soon. I quickened my pace to a light jog, my hands attemtping to stay dry in my pockets, although they were failing miserably. I found myself passing a small dark building, worn down and abandoned. If anyone had ever lived in there they definately weren't anymore. I crept to the door, peering my head around to make sure noone was in, and cautiously entered, letting the door tap closed behind me. The room was dark, very dark, and covered in shadows. It was a perfect hiding place. I retrieved a hand from my pocket, hoping it would create the flame I needed for me to light up the room, just for me to see it clearer. But it was damp from the rain, and fire couldn't be started in water. I grumbled, rubbing my hands together to attempt to create some sort of friction to help the fire. Still no luck. I clicked my fingers several times, harder and harder each time, feelign frustration build up pretty quickly until a tiny flame, the size of a weak candle light, hovered over my index finger. I smiled in satisfaction, creeping over and sitting in the darkened corner or the large warehouse. It was freezing, but at least it was shelter. It was better than out there in the rain.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Anytime Wink Pardon if I seem suckish at this xD

Rain pounded on the corrugated iron roof as I wrapped my wings around me to try and keep me warm. Every now and again I would look out the gap in the folded metal to see if anyone was following me, or indeed, looking for me. It was chance, and that alone, that I had found this small shelter in the middle of, virtually, nowhere. Every day I would keep moving, or try to, if some narrow-minded Catcher didn't get in the way. The shelter was small, miniscule even, it was no place for a human to live, rats maybe. Ivy was growing in through the holes in the 'walls' and the gaps in the roof, and not to my surprise, the damn thing was leaking. Feathers weren't much use when they were soaking wet, so I did my best to try and pull my already soaking hoodie over me tighter. Wind soon joined the thunderous rain, and soon the whole thing was rattling like a tin can.

When I couldn't take much more of this constant din, I pushed aside one of the folds of metal and made my way through the country towards a small town, that, hopefully, wasn't crawling with Catchers.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 am

Nah don't worry about it, I'm pretty aweful at description and writing quality, although you seem to be doing a pretty god job Smile

I sank to my knees in the corner of the room, wrapping my arms tightly around myself to try and keep warm. The temperatures were dropping mountains in the night time now that the days were getting warmer, and the atmosphere was getting more and more humid as the months wore on. Yet the diferences to the light and the dark were becoming more and more rapid, and even in the comfort of the warehouse I could feel my teeth chattering in my body's attempt to keep warm. This was when having a home really did come in handy. I clenched my jaw angrily at the thought. If I hadn't been stolen away in the forst place I might have been sat down in a warm room, surrounded by my loving parents, our small, scruffy mongrel called Jack, all sat around the warm fire at the centre of the fireplace... Fire. I could make a fire to keep me warm. Why hadn't I thought of that before? Wow, my lack of sleep really had got to my brain... I'm such a moron. Crossing my legs close up to me, I rubbed my hands together, causing sparks to fly aimlessly around me, although I paid no attention. I concentrated on the frictions heat, before blowing a brisk breath into my hand and creating a small, yet extremely effective ball of fire to hover over the cold grey tarmac. I smiled to myself, letting the heat from the burning flames wam up my body. At least having a supernatural power had some good points.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 am

Haha xD I'm really bad at writing long paragraphs, most of it ends up being garbage, I haven't been used to writing long stuff in a long time. Smile We make a pretty good team ^^

Pulling off my hoodie, I folded my wings as tightly as I could behind my back, replacing my hoodie a few moments later. Although it looked like I had an abnormally large back, at least it would keep my secret hidden...for now. Of course, all of my clothes had to have holes cut in the back, so even with the cloth on top, you could still see parts of the two feathery wings, although they weren't as noticable.
As the town drew closer, and the wind and rain grew harder to bear, I took to walking underneath the shelter of the trees, walking along the border of the woods was enough to keep me out of the rain enough. But the protection of the trees was short-lived as they ended abruptly to modern flats and building sites, and I had to venture out into the full pound of the elements oncemore.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:16 am

We most certainly do Wink I apologise in advance if this is long, I'm in a typy mood Razz

A shadow flashed into view as I heard the light, almost silent tapping footsteps above the strength of the thunder and rain that were battling against each other outside the warehouse. I gasped in alarm, the fire by my body blown out emmediately as I backed away into the shadows nervously, hugging my knees. Was it the Catchers? Surely they wouldn't bother looking for me in this weather? I shifted cautiously to my feet, still squatting within the darkness of the shadowed room. I waited. The figure didn't stop, to my surprise, as it seemed they had somewhere they were wanting to go. I was expecting to see more, as if it were the Catchers I would have known from the numbers that would have been haunting the streets. The Catchers were like wolves, they hunted in packs, no larger than a small handful but it was definately enough. My eyes narrowed as I slowly and hesitantly inched towards the window, the dark hair from under my hood falling over half my face to hide it from whoever may be lurking at this time of night. It was a girl, looking a couple of years older than me with an abnormally large back. A minor detail, yet it was yet it made me curious to what was wrong with her. She didn't look like a hunchback, so what was under her jumper? My face scrunched into a curious frown as i turned my head to see if she was alone or not. A flash of navy blue caught my eyes as a few large male figures appeared from around the corner. I gasped, plastering my back to the wall. Catchers. How had they managed to find me? I backed away into the shadows, my eyes darting madly for an escape ruite. But when I looked back at the window, I realised they weren't looking at me. They hadn't even noticed me. They were after the girl.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 pm

It's okay xD I get those moods sometimes, I'm just sitting at the computer like I NEED TO TYPE SOMETHING!!!

I was completely lost in the torrent of wind and rain, oblivious to any way out of the small town, without having to double back on myself. A noise above the thunder caught my attention. Spinning around, I faced the people I really didn't want to see. One of them threw a lightning bolt at me, but I missed it by barley inches. Falling on the rain soaked pavement, three of them jumped on me, weighing me down. It was impossible to struggle free, no matter how hard I kicked out, they would only pin me down harder. One of them jumped particularly hard on my back, and I screamed in pain as they crushed my wings. Hoping nothing was broken, I lashed out violently with my hands, striking one of them across the temple, instantly knocking him out. The four were reduced to three. One of them swore loudly and pulled a huge syringe from his jacket. The next thing I saw was the blurry pavement turn to blackness, and I collapsed onto the wet concrete, unconscious.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Lol that's EXACTLY how I feel! xP

I jumped to attention as soon as I saw them gather around her, knowing without a single thought that I had to do something. For one, if the Catchers had her restrained, they would easily be able to come for me next, and that was one thing I wasn't in any mood for at that time. I needed sleep anyway, and I'd much rather do so knowing I wasn't locked up in an rediculously small cage in the back of a Catchers van. I'd been there, done that. Not as pleasant as a warehouse corner, believe me. I leapt to my feet, rushing out the front door, giving no attention to the racket I was makign every time my trainers smacked the cold, wet tarmac beneath me. I quickened my pace into a sprint towards the commotion, my eyes narrowed in what I realised was deep anticipation for battle, and I skidded to a stop. Right infront of the small group of Catchers. I straightened up, eyes boring, fists clenched, and let my lip curl inwards to a hateful snarl. "Let her go"
One Catcher looked up from the girl, now evidently unconcious - probably drugged to stop her struggling for when they loaded her into the van - and he looked me up and down, his lips creased into a menacing smirk.
"Ah, so you're the Fire Girl" It was a statement, not a question. Not taking my eyes off him, I rose my hand to my side, and curved my palm, like it was holding a large, invisible ball. With a tiny twitch of my fingers a flame wafted into my hand, still hovering over the skin, like always. But it was large enough, and bright enough to make a point. I raised an eyebrow, as if to say sarcastically 'Evidently', although I was careful to keep my mouth shut, in case some unwanted words of poison dribbled from my lips that I would immediately regret. As powerful as I was, even I couldn't fight off an angry Catcher, especially one whom was given my personal treatment of lip. The Catcher straightened up, taking a slow, cautious step towards me, although he was still smirking - which was somewhat irritating me, although I didn't know why I had been expecting anything other - and slowly, very slowly, began to circle me.
"You're too late, Fire Girl. She's out cold" he announced, careful to keep a safe distance from any attack I may be planning to throw at him. The thought had occurred to me, although I was still waiting for the right moment. My eyes followed him suspiciously, watching for any sign that he was getting ready to leap on me at any moment. So far, not likely.
"You didn't give her much, just enough to keep her out until you got her into the back of the van. She'll wake in a few minutes" I answered, my voice continuing to keep the same emotionless tone I had been keeping up ever since I'd got there. I used it pretty much all the time nowadays. Beside me, the Catcher huffed,
"You know your stuff, don't you?"
I raised my eyebrows. "I know enough, yeah. To say I've been running from you lot the past three years"
He stopped right in front of me, just a meter or so away from my body, and crossed his arms over his broad chest, chuckling as if he'd already won. "Well you'd better start counting down, my girl, because your time's up"
"Is it?" I said, throwing the hand with the fire towards him, and everything seemed to happen in slow motion. He leapt back at my attack, but he had not been completely able to dodge the whole flame I had thrown at him navy blue uniform. His black trouser leg was on fire now, and he was jumping up and down madly just to try and get it out. I took a step forward, now looking at the other Catchers crouded round the girl on the floor. They all stepped back as I approached, obviously cautious that I was indeed ready to fight, and began to back away towards where they had come from. But I wasn't done yet. The fire from my hand disappeared into thin air, but with just a simple thought, a trail of fire began to run towards them, at magnificent speed, and without any care of what ws in it's path. The trail thickened to a 3 foot thick path, and with a raise of my hands, the flame grew high into the air, roaring ferociously to drown out the deathly screams of the remaining Catchers on the other side of the fire wall. It carried on fir what seemed like hours, but were probably only a couple of minutes, until the screams died down again. Either they had fled back to their means of transport, or the flames had devoured them whole. Whichever it was, I could hardly give a hoot. Why should I bother about them when they destroyed my life so effortlessly? I looked down at the unconcious girl, my mouth twisting thoughtfully to one side of my face. So I'd got rid of the Catchers for her, although she wasn't awake to see them. But now what?

Oh dear o_0 Okay, really don't feel like you have to write that much, I'm just in such a typy mood! Very Happy
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 pm

WOAH NELLY O.o
I slowly stirred. Head pounding. Rain pouring on my cold skin. Back aching. I groaned and flexed my fingers, then my arms that were stretched out in front of me, bracing my fall. Everything seemed so lazy and slow as I blinked rain out of my eyes. It wasn't until I had managed to twist around and sit up was I aware of her presence. I stared up at the girl thoughtfully, looking her up and down. 'Did you make them go away?' I asked, instantly blushing. The question was incredibly childish, she was, after all, an innocent passer by, wasn't she? She surely couldn't have fought off those four Catchers...But why didn't they put me in their van? I then became aware that I was cold, and that I was shivering as my hoodie stuck to my un-naturally pale skin. My wings ached underneath the tight clothes, longing to be stretched out. Although, presenting them in this situation would be...freakish.
'I-I mean...' I stumbled, not sure exactly what I meant, trying to wipe some of the embarrassment off my face amongst my chattering teeth. I glanced around the deserted streets, the rain starting to slowly wear off. I tried to move my hands around, and found they were completely numb, but this time i was sure it was nothing to do with the drug. I had to get somewhere warm, before something a lot worse than numbness would kick in. I'm sure I didn't want to fight off Catchers when suffering from Hypothermia.

Last edited by Rorahkins <3s The Doctor on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more :))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 am

xP

I hovered over her, still standing tall beside her awakening body. It was a good thing, too. I wasn't too good at first aid if she had't. Plus, dragging her body into the warehouse would have been hell, as I wasn't the strongest or tallest teen around, and she was a good year or two older than me. As she spoke, I let my eyes flicker away from her, to the spot where the fire had just been, and my expression froze. My eyes narrowed slightly in the rain, trying to keep out the water drolets streaming down from my hair, down my temples, and just skimming my dark brown eyes. "They're gone" I answered simply, looking back down at her. "Don't worry, I took care of them," although whether that meant I'd killed them or let them flee, I'd leave her to decide on that one. "There's am empty warehouse just round the corner. It's hardly warm, but it's shelter. And it's a good place to hide from the Catchers. You might want to rest your head first until the drug wares off, but you should be fine after about half an hour" My lips twitched into a tiny smile for a moment, just to let her know I was unhurt, and offered her my hand. I remembered the drugs, the syringe, that time I was nearly caught by the Catchers. They hadn't worked too well for me, as they'd not only taken away my ability to walk, but they'd also caused my previous meal to backfire on me, and after a few minutes of travelling I was already smothered in vomit. The Catchers hadn't been too pleased about my crying and the rotted acidic smell that waften through the van, so they'd quickly given me a towel and sprayed me with some sort of anti-bacterial spray, the sort you spray on the floor when the cat poops all over the carpet. It hadn't tasted all that nice, but admittedly it was better than the vomit, and it had made me much happier to get out the van once I had the chance, and it was hten I was able to escape again, nd they had foolishly underestimated my abilities, thinking I wouldn't survive and come crawling back to them. Ha! The thought still made me laugh. My smile broadened at the memory as I waited for her to get up so we could get out of the open. I was never too fond of the rain, but now I was extra desperate to get back into the warehouse. It wouldn't be long until we were noticed again, and I wasn't really in the mood for any more unwanted attention.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 am

My first reaction to the girl was to move my sodden hair over to the side of my face, in an attempt to hide my scar, but mercifully I didn't think she had even noticed it at all. it was the first thing people stared at when they saw me, but I suppose not many people did see me nowadays. If they did, it meant I wasn't making a good enough effort to hide myself from the world. Taking her hand, I got to my feet, but wished I hadn't, as my head suddenly began to spin, and I sat back on the curb again, feeling nauseated. I held my head in my hands, fighting the urge to promptly be sick. I shut my eyes tight, the place where the syringe had pierced my skin throbbed painfully, along with everything else on my body. 'I-I can't move...' I explained painfully, every syllable aching my body like a strike from a knife. My hands moved to grasp my stomach tightly as it gave an almighty twist, and for a moment I thought I might faint again. My vision continued to blur and re-focus, making me feel dizzy.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 am

I sighed, letting my hand drop back to my side. She was right, she wasn't going anywhere. I looked a round cautiously, my eyes suddenly shadowed over and overly aware of the darkness of the wet night. I never really liked nights, they were too...dark. I wasn't scared of the dark, it was what could be lurking in the dark that bothered me. Catchers, stray dogs, mad hermits, all that I'd faught off before, but it didn't mean I wasn't wary. I thought for a moment, keeping watch for any sign of movement, but the streets were silent. A clock that stopped ticking. The stillness made me uncomfortable, so I looked back down at the girl, hoping she'd had enough time to get her thoughts together. "Take your time" I said quietly, hoping she wasn't thinking of me carrying her. I wasn't that strong. I showed her my fist, pulling up my first two fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?" I asked, raising my eyebrows slightly, curious of what she could see. Her vision shouldn't be too damaged, but she looked pretty unstable, so I did so just in case.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 pm

'Two?' I said wearily, barley being able to look up from the pavement. As things swam back into focus slowly, I found I was able to move around a bit without feeling nauseous. Daring to try and stand up, I found that my balance was a lot better than before. Straightening myself, I finally managed to look at her. 'You were saying about a warehouse?' I asked.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 pm

I nodded at her answer. Good, so she hadn't gone completely blind. "So there's a warehouse just round the corner were I'm staying" I began matter-of-factly. "It's not much, but it's shelter. You're free to stay with me until you feel better if you wish" I said in the same straight face I'd been wearing since I'd left the warehouse. "That is, unless you were heading someplace in the city..." my shoulders rose and fell dramatically as I let out a long, tired breath. "But it's up to you. Slthough I would reccommend you resting first, those drugs do tend to pack a bit if a wollap"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:35 pm

'I haven't got any plans on moving on, unless they come back...' I shrugged. 'I suppose I might be able to stay with you untill the rain wears off, or the drugs do, whichever comes first.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 pm

I nodded, helping her pull herself up before looking around the empty streets once more. It was becoming a little habit of mine. Well, you could never be too careful. "That's fine. I could do with the company. We'd better go, the rain doesn't look like it's not oging to stop any time soon" I said, pulling a face as I looked up once at the sky, my hair plastered to my forehead. "Come on, the warehouse is just over here" I said, starting towards the dark, tattered building.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Numerous thoughts were wheeling through my head as I stepped into the old warehouse. Was she one of them or one of us? Mind you, she would have hardly fought them off single handedly if they were her own ilk. So, for now, I settled with the decision that she was one of us, a good guy, a survivor if ever there was one. Time would tell.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am

I followed her into the warehouse, gesturing to the dark corner I'd been perched in before I'd spotted her outside. "There's a good spot over there if you wanna rest your head. I know it's not glamerous, but it's enough" I shrugged lightly, wandering over and sitting myself down by the cold concrete wall. I wasn't too good with socializing, as I hadn't really talked properly to someone for such a long time. I wasn't too good at it. "So...the Catchers were after you, you got a power?" I asked, although was obvious. I just had to say something to kill the silence.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 am

'Kind of.' I admitted, unzipping my hoodie, but stopped halfway. Barley a heartbeat later, I continued to unzip it, and slid it off my shoulders, exposing my wings. 'I hate cramping them up like that. It hurts too much.' Sretching them to their full extent, I found that the drug had nearly all worn off by now. Didn't she say it could pack a punch? Should it hurt more than this?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:57 am

I watched her unzip her jacket ad my eyebrows shot up in surprise. She had wings! "Wow...you fly?" I asked, unable to hide the amazement in my voice. I'd not met many who had powers like mine, although this was much different. It amazed me how she could even hide them under her hoodie so well, I'd just thought she had a weird-looking back. "Their huge" I said, exhaling as I sat back onto the wall.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:01 am

'Yeah, they are. Which makes them a lot harder to hide.' I said with a slight smile at her amazement. 'I can also heal things like cuts and bruises, but only to an extent. Breakages and loss of limbs should be taken to a more advenced healer.' I chuckled. 'And yeah, I can fly. So, what's your power?' I asked, interested.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 am

My lips twitched a smile at her comment as I shook my head in amusement. "Yeah I can imagine. I don't suppose you can heal broken hearts can you? Because I'm looking for one of those" I joked, although I was serious, I knew it'd only make the atmosphere more tense. I rose my hand, quickly wiping it on my hoodie to get rid of the wetness, as it wouldn't work otherwise. I arose it again, and in the blink of an eye, a small flame hovered just over my palm. "Nuff said" I said with a shrug. playing around with it in my hands.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:05 pm

'No...I don't think so. I smiled as the flame illuminated our corner of the damp warehouse. 'I've seen a lot of element powers..but no fire. Earth, quite a few, Air, getting there, Water, Common, but Fire...You're the first one I've seen.' I watched the fire for a moment. Sub conciously scratching my scar a little, I looked out the small window at the easing rain.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 pm

I shrugged, setting the flame to the ground as it grew into a warm fire, erasing the shivers attempting to escape my lips. "Yeah, it's handy" I said with a smile, followign her gaze to the beads of rain gently running dowm the glss of the dirty windows. "except in rain. Other than that, it's useful to have around. It helps because the Catchers can't stop me. If you think about the science of it all, if you put electricity with fire, all you get is a bigger, much smellier fire"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next