Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Rushing River RP

3 posters

:: Animals

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Official Rushing River RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Rushing River RP

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 am

He chuckled at her trying to be funniness "An the mystery of my name is still unsolved" he chuckled nudging her and running to the stream playfully.
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 am

'Your name? Isn't Silver your real name?' I asked, confused, but followed him shortly afterwards to the stream, nipping his tail playfully.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 am

I looked up "No way! Silvers not a name its a color, but thats what I go by." he shrugged splashing in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:04 pm

'I suppose wolves can go by the name of Silver...' I jumped into the stream and playfully splashed him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm

he laughed "well I do" he chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:12 pm

[[I know this might be frustrating but i'd like to freeze the RP for right now ill be back in 3 days Smile I just dont want to miss anything Smile Thanks for understanding love yaaa]]

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 pm

[[have to write this now because i don't know when i'm going to be on again]]
Fire trotted to her favorite hiding spot up on a cliff that over looked a flower meadow.She laid down and watched a herd of deer graze while she thought about the pack.Around this time of year Fire usually went off on her own for a couple of weeks because she couldn't stand all the males and females fighting for mates.She was a loner at heart still so she still didn't want pups or a mate.Having a mate would mean that she had a weakness other wolves could prey upon.Fire shook her head and settled back down and thought,Can't have a mate or pups......no matter how much you want them.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Silver walked through the grass now looking at butterflies and how they flap there wings.Then he saw some dear and decided the meal pile needed some freshening up.He took down two bucks by himself and lay there to tired to take them both back.He smelled the air and covered his nose.He knew he wanted to commit to a mate this year but he didnt know about the craziness of the females fighting just to help them rather than be in love.He saw the way one of the pack she wolves looked at him her name was jinga and he wasnt really interested .

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Render laid in the sun tanning her self in the warm sun . She knew the season was coming, and that there was a shortage of males did not make her feel any better at all. She wanted one for her own but was not going to be the one to fight over males.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:46 am

[[Wait...I thought Kyrah was with Silver...]]

I watched him hunt down the bucks, impressed. 'You're a good hunter.' I smiled. Seeing him lie down, I walked back to the river, he looked like he needed some time to himself. I scented the air. The familiar scent of the season drifted past me. I sighed, I knew the females would be fighting over the males, especially as there was such a shortage. I lay by the stream, a train of thoughts running through my head. I hadn't ever had a mate before, but maybe this would be the season? I shook my head. What was I thinking? No male would want such a raggedy thing like me.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 am

"thanks " he said distracted like deep in thoughts " Hey kyrah ill talk to you in a little bit."he walked he kept sitting as he heard her walk off . He rolled over onto his stomach and looked up he knew witch she wolves he was intrested in but he couldnt decide.

Render even wondered if she would ever have a mate.That question hung in her head.No alpha male?she almost wanted to cry, but as alpha she had to not show fear of the unknown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:23 am

'Okay.' I called back, sighing. He probably had his own plans. Shrugging the thought off, I got to my feet and paced a little. I stopped, shaking my head when I realized what I was doing. It was making me anxious.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:27 am

Silver sat there with his mind whirling he'd have to decide.....The mean one that had her eye out for me , that was attractive and fun to laugh at, or the sweet one that lis curious and out going.... He laid his head down . Maybe he'd let them choose, but then they'd fight and he never wanted that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 am

I growled at my own stupidity. I didn't really mind if he chose any of the other females over me, I wasn't in the best condition, but the urgent longing for a mate was too strong for my liking.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 am

Silver decided who showed the most intrest in him he would choose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 am

I looked at the two bucks that Silver had killed. A thought came into my head. If I could show that I wanted a mate, maybe he would pick me...it was far fetched, but I decided to give it a go. I walked over to where he was. 'I-I was just thinking if you wanted help getting the food back.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 am

Fire sighed and stood up then started walking down trails.She had to get back to her job as guardian so she started patrolling the boarders.While she walked she started thinking about the pack.She didn't really fit in,and knew some of the others didn't like her.Fire lowered her head at this thought, kinda sad.Still a loner inside a pack. She thought to herself.Fire froze when she caught a kinda familiar scent.Her brother.Fire wagged her tail no excited because she hadn't seen him in about 2 years.Fire put her nose to the trail and started following the trail.Never noticing that she walked out of pack territory.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Rager sat lonely like in her den waiting for somthing new to happen but with a simple and sweet pack there was not much to notice . She decided she would go hunt . She walked out into the meadow stalking what ever came near her for fun.

Silver smirked "Yeah that would be nice." He took the bigger of the two and started carrying it back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

I smiled and grabbed the other one, carrying it back beside Silver. I tried to find something to talk about to break the awkward silence, but nothing sprang to mind. We carried the deer back in silence.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:56 pm

He smirked "thanks for helping me carry the dear you can have some if you'd like" he tore into to the other "mm good"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:13 pm

I smiled. 'Your welcome.' I walked forwards to the deer he was carrying and gulped down a few pieces of deer meat, I didn't want to start the other one, Render could want it for herself.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Fire found her brother but not how she thought she would.She had just come to a cliff that dropped about 20 feet down and sniffed around but her brothers scent stopped there.Fire walked back to the edge of the cliff and looked over and down.Her brother lay at the bottom already dead.Fire whimpered not wanting to believe the truth,but the rotting smell told her that he was gone.She through her head back in a mornful howl that ended with a couple of whimpers.Taking one last look she turned around and started back towards the den.Her head low,tail between her legs,and ears flat back.This was unusal behavior for her so when she walked into the camp she got a couple of odd looks but never paid attention.Fire found a spot away from everyone else and laid down just staring at the way she had come while she whimpered quitely to herself.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Silver watched her "SunFire?" He walked over too her nervous of her condition.I walked over to her "Sun are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:48 am

I looked up as Silver walked to fire. Only then did I see what state she was in. 'Fire?' I asked softly, walking towards her slowly, neck outstretched and head low. 'Fire are you-are you okay?'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:59 am

Fire just turned her back to them and closed her eyes.Only then did she say,"I just found my brother that I hadn't seen in 2 years.....he was dead."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next