Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~

2 posters

:: Other RP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~ Empty ~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 pm

I actually wasn't sure where to place this, since Nightmare seems to effect dreams of others, like he has powers, but the rest of the horse are just normal.

~`Plot`~

In Tales of old, long ago, equines have spoke of a great, big black stallion. His mane, tail, and feathers unusually long, and seem to flow in the wind like slithering snakes, a stallion who never seemed to age and die, or had only one son to follow in his steps. His eyes are of a pale poison green, and he travels at night, sleeps by day. This stallion was at peace with the world of equines, until they turned against him. He is known from being in a area, and effecting everyone's dreams. Horses see the most wonder nightmare, or the most horrific dream, will he lurks in the night. At the time of the old days, some equine, perfectly healthy, told others of his dreams, and how that the horse showed him the most horrible nightmare, and offended him in every way, and even sent others to find the stallion to kill him, but wasn't found. By the starless night ahead, The stallion heard whispers in the night about the what that horse said, and the stallion went to the horse that night, showing an even worse of a dream. The next morning, the horse was found dead. Killed in a manner that wasn't normal. No signs of a struggle, of something approaching him. Events like that started to occur more often, all the night before their death, perfectly healthy, but offending that stallion. Many horse would no longer sleep at night, know that the stallion only sleeps in the day. The haunting horse then moved around, looking for more horses for prey, to victimize. They call him My Darkest Nightmare. And now the stallion is starting to settle in a unknown area. This place seems different. In what ways, is unknown to him, but he wonders why. For once in this stallion's life, he actually began to wonder about the area, and it's inhabitants. He still walks at night, and sleeps in the the day, but he tries to delve into those minds around him, seeking for answers.

~`Common Rules`~
RP & PB rules
No Going with me(after three post, and I don't respond, means I'm not at the computer.)
No GM, PP, or OOC fights.
Send me your forms before we start playing
Please follow the rules.
Also, don't give me excuses about my being too strict. This is my RPG, I can be as strict as I want.
I MAY ADD, TAKE AWAY, BEND, OR WHAT EVER ELSE I WANT TO THE RULES!
OH! Yeah, Please DO, I repeat, Please DO have fun! =)
Please type ~`Cheeto`~ At the end of this to let me know you have read the rules before posting anything.

~`Other Rules`~
No force breeding or force fights.
I'll control the weather, who'll wins fights, who'll lose, ECT. based on how well typed out the performance was. There will be no favoritism.

~`Meh`~

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~

Secrets in dreams, ever lasting in darkness. And from it, your dark nightmares begin...

Black as night, and he who resembles one of bad omen, My Darkest Nightmare holds something dark. Thought to be wicked and evil and no good luck at all, many leave this dark stallion alone, hoping to see him gone. Blacker than night, his mane, tail, and feathers unusually long, and seem to flow around him like Medusa's snakes, striking all in the air. Not a speak of color on him, but easily noticed by his long mane, tail, and feathers and his haunting eyes, a pale green, seem to burn, poison, and strike everything he sees. He spends all his time alone, being bitter to those who seem to forget who he was. The Omen Of Dark Nightmares. But those were only tales, a horse thought to never die, control and showing in dreams, that he seems to resemble. He bitter and cold, showing to all that he preferred his loneliness. Not much is known of him, and he prefers his time of being that haunting phantom from Tales Of Old.
Is this a Beautiful Nightmare or a Horrible Dream? Is it both? This dark nightmare should have never been seen.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~ Empty Re: ~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 pm

(Should I enter this one with Safrisce too? xP)
(This is also Blue Moon Equus (The BME) from PB Paint xD)
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~ Empty Re: ~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Yeah I know! XD I could tell by the name. Sure, if you want.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:13 am

Yeah, I figured that xP
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:31 pm

XD Well be happy I'm so leanant. I've have had people tell me *Harshly* no.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:44 am

Meh too...
xP

Shall we starteth?
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm

(Alright, here we go! Others may jump in! ^^)

Dusk came fast to the afternoon, the sun setting, the moon rising. Nightmare hid in the thick trees, his venomous pale green eyes watching the sky, making sure the sun was completely out of view before emerging. He resembled a Frisian type breed of a horse, but his coat seemed to black, and his main, tail, and feathers too long. The stallion snorted into the cooling air, his eyes probing the surface of the terra, searching for prey, an equine falling into a sleep. Ever since those days long ago, about those day turned to tales, and he still keeps going, not seeming to age, not seeming to change from the look of himself. The moon was up, a few stars had started to sprinkle the heavens above. It was his time. The stallion moved out of the forest, moving quickly, unlike how he would in the day light.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 pm

I closed my eyes and tilted my head up to the moon, its light seeming to flow gorgeously over my silver coat. I shook my head and looked around. I bolted off the hill, wanting to go to water before I lived another sleepless night. I reached the stream quickly, dipping my head down to drink.
I raised my head, scenting the air for any sign of danger and letting out a small, friendly nicker to anyone who might be nearby.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Nightmare felt no need to answer the call the way a normal horse. He was far from normal. Sneakily moving, not making a audible sound, the stallion moved forward with ease. He moved amazingly well at night, but the day seemed to show his klutziness. The stallion followed the sound of the call, sticking to the shadows even though even in the moonlight, his black coat was hardly seen.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:02 pm

I looked around nervously. No one answered, so either you're alone, or the other thinks they're too superior to answer. I thought silently. I shifted my feet, waiting.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Nightmare saw the creature who called out, but he stayed out of view, hiding. He made no sound as he hoped the creature will slowly lull to sleep. He need a unconscious mind to delve into. He wanted to understand why this place so different before he takes his chance to do his usual.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:19 pm

I watched the shadows intently. I could... feel a presence... I just didn't know what. I laid my ears back and snorted, pawing the ground.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Nightmare continued to stand still, not moving. He knew the creature sensed something. But he knew it wouldn't take long for the creature to think it was just over sensitive right now. He watched carefully, liking his view.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 pm

I lowered my head. I would not give up. I turned and brusquely swished my tail as I trotted away.
Actually, I'd just gone into a thicker part of the forest simply to annoy the thing.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Nightmare saw the creature, watched it begin to leave. He's ears pricked forward. It was still a young night. He followed again, in his quiet(^^Ninja skillled XD) way. Even barely making too much sloshing sound as he walked on through the water. He was an excellent ghost, sneaking quietly, leaving no sign of himself.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:04 pm

(Ninja, eh? xD)

I breathed out. Persistent thing, whatever it is. I thought, snorting and lowering my head.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 pm

(He's the one horse I have fallen for, probably for his ninja skills*I LOVE NINJAS! XD*)

He kept him self unknown. He stood back from were he could see the shadow of the equine now. He stood there. It seemed to know he was there, but not HIM. He decided he'll scent the equine now, since the equine didn't seem to want to sleep with eyes upon it.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 pm

(Haha!!! Wow dearie... xD)

I glared at the shadows. I sighed, giving in. "Who's there?" I asked boldly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 pm

(And god knows I'd fall the bad/misunderstood guy of a story*Which Nightmare is both XD just not for this RP*)

He stared back at the shadow of the equine, no moving, no answering. He had no interest in speaking to another. Just getting him answers. He may have the skills to delve into other minds while manipulating their dreams to make them sleep longer, he longed to be able to making them, lull them into a sleep.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:29 pm

I stared, annoyed, at the darkness. "I know you're there, whether you think I'm worthy to talk to or not." I snapped coldly. I swished my tail, peeved.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 pm

He knew word could lie, so speaking isn't going to make him give up his chance to get answers. Not until it was too late, than he'll try another night, with hopefully another equine, one that would be asleep. He did not care that equine now was getting peeved off, but the fact she wasn't in LaLa land right now made him no different from any other horse. Maybe there's a reason he couldn't make other horse lull into a sleep. Maybe to keep him using his curse to his advantage more than he had already.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm

I huffed and turned around. No. He came to YOU. He will answer.
I wheeled around and charged towards the shadows, baring my teeth and gluing my ears to my skull.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:52 pm

He watched the mare run around with bared teeth. He stood there unconsurn(Sp). It happens all the time. Either the attack is easily fought off, attacker stops dead in their tracks, or see how big he was and run. He waited patiently.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:54 pm

I stopped and glared around. Soooo not afraid to fight right now. I thought, roaring with rage.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:57 pm

He waited for a little longer before stepping out of the tight space of trees he had forced his bigger body into. He stepped out, watching carefully.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next