Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~

2 posters

:: Other RP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:10 am

(Wait, into view, right? xp)
(If not, disregard this next post xD)

I examined him closely. Intimidating? Yeah, to anyone else. I thought, still annoyed he hadn't answered anything I said. I sighed, trying to let my anger go with it, but it was very stubborn. "Who are you?" I questioned again.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~`My Darkest Nightmare`~~`Wild Horse OPEN`~

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:53 pm

"Why do you care?" He said, not worried about giving her a straight answer. His pale green eyes, burning like venom, stared down at the female equine.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 pm

I smirked slightly. "I like to know who I'm speaking to." I said boldly, not really intimidated by his venomous glare.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"And I do not like others knowing who I am." He said, not intimidated by the female.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:25 pm

I snorted. "There is always times you do things when you don't want to." I said firmly. He was really getting on my nerves, something not easily done.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:30 pm

"And I never had to, don't want to, and never will do things I don't like." He said. 'Oh female, you do not know who you are messy with.' he thought.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I flicked my ears back. "Then you haven't lived yet." I said softly, turning away from him quickly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at that, not speaking, but thinking 'Since was I ever alive.' He knew his own thrill was what he used to live. He watched the mare turning, starting to retreat. He moved away, ghosting again, making the female equine not like he was even caring for what he originally what her for.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm

(Wait.... what? xD Sorry! I ish slow tonight xD)
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:47 pm

XD Me too.... But I Will Not Give In To Sleep. Sleep makes me slow.... So actually, I'm just as lost as you.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:52 pm

xD
I was like 'making the female equine not even caring what he was originally her for'? xD

I stood, rooted to my ground. No backing down, not to this jerk. I thought silently, pinning my ears and slanting my eyes.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 pm

(What can I say. I'm out of it! XD Curse the person who invented sleep! -.- And tired.... And sleepy*Words start to slur a bit*.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

He paid no mind to the mare's reaction. He looked up through the gaps between the trees. Dull pre dawn like was beginning to show in the sky. He needed to get back to his hiding place. "I must go... Female... I'm not a horse of the day." (Ignore the old time talk. Two reasons- 1~ I spent a whole day with people talking like that at the Renaissance days. 2~ I see him actually talking like that, since he is sort of old world.)
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:16 pm

(Hahaha! xD)

I snorted and flicked my tail. "If I was a weak 'day horse', don't you think I would have been unconscious instead of running around?" I questioned coldly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm

(I guess it's a good time to say.... I swear to drunk I'm not god! XD JK)

He ignored the words. His massive body moved past her, barely having room to do so. He did not need to worry about remarks. his whole day.... urm.... night was wasted. He was unhappy about that, but her didn't show it.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:34 pm

(0.0 You sure 'bout that...? xD)

Without a second thought I trotted back to the stream, flicking my tail and thinking about what I'd experienced while I drank.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2