Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island Empty Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island

Post  *Sunheart* Mon May 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Plot: You are somewhere in the sea by plane or by ship. Everything happens so quick, and somehow, you end up on this island. Scared? Defenatly-alone? Not exatly. A girl Jay, walks up to you with Bamboo in her hands, and leads you back to a huge two story house that she built. It's obvious she's been here while, with a table with food on it and a fire going. The only thing is that it's on the beach, but also hidden from the sight from the air or the sea; it's as if she wanted stay here. Now that you're stranded here, you have to learn the ways of 'Sol Island', as Jay calls it, and maybe it won't be so bad. Not only is ajusting to the new life strange, but sometimes you catch Jay talking to . . . not herself, but no one. Is she simply mad? or does she have a dark secret that she's trying to hide? The only problem is that eveytime you ask her about it, she just makes up an exuse, but you're determiend to find out the truth. . . .

Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island Tropical-island-

Code:
Name:
Personality:
History:
How you got stranded:
Theme Song(s):
Other:

My Charri:

Name: Jay
Veiw: Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island 23415866-Anime_Tomboy
Personality: Talks little of her past. Hard to gain her trust, but far to easy to trust. Bright and full of laughter, and learns about you and how you work in little time. Clever, witty, and at times, sarcastic.
History: Unknown history(Will you open her up?)
How you got stranded: plane crashing in the middle of the ocean, she climed abord a floting object and floted here.
Theme song(s): Walk in the sun - McFly
Beauty Divine - Brandon Heath
Work - Jars of clay
Bring you back - Paul Alan
Other: Wears dog tags, and has a secret. . .

Last edited by *Sunheart* on Thu May 13, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

http://amercianforums.friendhood.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island Empty re:

Post  masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Name: Corey Brooks
Veiw:
Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island Anime-Boy-anime-guys-4218157-293-320
Personality: Usually cheerful and positive, likes to try new things
History: Corey was an orphan adopted by abusive parents. He had enough of being beaten and ran away to find a new life.
How you got stranded: He stowed away on a ship which got tossed over in a storm, got washed up on the island.
Theme song: Shine - Take That
Other: none

Last edited by masquerade on Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island Empty Re: Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island

Post  *Sunheart* Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Omg I totally forgot about the theme songs. . . sorry! Embarassed haha can u add that please?
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

( lol no prob. added! )

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island Empty Re: Lost: Stranded on a Tropical Island

Post  *Sunheart* Mon May 10, 2010 9:35 pm

((Cool! Now, um, lets see if we can find some more people to rp with! Very Happy ))
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm

( ok i'll wait! i dunno if anyone comes on at this time though lol. )

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Mon May 10, 2010 9:39 pm

((. . . true. . . XD Well, lets start and them people will get jelous of out fun and WANT to join. XD ))
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

( xD ok do you want to start? )

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Mon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm

((Sure. XD I'll be happy to.))

Jay walked along the shore, gathering bamboo for her home,slowly working on home improvements for her home. Hanging from her sholder was a bage book bag, filld with fruits and a huge jungle knife. Her arms were filled with the stalks of bamboo, and behind her was a painted horse, following her on a lead and a small bag of more items strapped to it.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 pm

( sorry if i might reply late after this, have some stuff to do too )

Corey groaned. He woke up on a sandy beach, all wet. Looking around, his clothes were torn, and his things were missing. 'Where am I?' he wondered

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 pm

(thats fine. ;] )

Trotting along the shore, she spotted a figure laying in the sand. "Oh," She leaped off the painted horse and walked over to the boy, standing over him. With out asking if he was okay, she got him up on her horse, mounted herself, and took off.
-------------------
They arived to a shelter that looked more like a beach house made all out of bamboo. There was a place for shade and a table under it. A burnt out fire pit and stairs going to a second floor, with a small blaconny. The door ways were covered with hanging strings of seashells. "Come on," Jay lifted him off and placed him in the room in the second floor. She layed him on the bed gently. Leaving a glass of water and a banana on the small table near him, she left the room.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Corey had fallen unconscious during the ride, it was an hour till he woke up. When he did he found himself in a nice room, with some refreshments beside him. He took a hungry drink of water and ate the whole banana - he was still hungry though. He got up and peeked outside of the room, wondering where he was, and if anyone was there. "Hello?" he called nervously.

Last edited by masquerade on Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Mon May 10, 2010 10:52 pm

((Lolz, Jay pus him in her room. XD He's laying on her bed and she's downstairs. XD))
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm

( lol fixed now sorry )

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Tue May 11, 2010 12:30 pm

((Lolz its fine. XD ))

Jay lifted her head up and blinked. She put down the jungle knife and the carving she had been working on and made her way up the stairs. "Hey, sleeping beauty." She laughed softly and smiled. "You still hungry? I've got some fish cooking down here." Jay offered. Her green eyes sparkled with delight.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Tue May 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Corey nearly stumbled off the stairs when Jay came up, he was looking for people but was surprised all the same. If there was a 'beauty' in the house, then she would be it. "Uh, sure," he said nervously, blushing. "Fish sounds great."

He followed her down the stairs. "So, uh...you lost too?"

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Wed May 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Jay smiled and let out a lighthearted laugh. "Sorry to scare you like that," She replied, taking the fish off the fire beside the house and placed it on the bamboo table. "I'm not lost, to answer your question." Jay sat down in the sand and started to eat the fish, squeezing a lemon over it and then handing the other half of the lemon to the castaway. "Oh, you're clothes." Jay blinked at the ripped and damp clothing. "I'm sorry, here hold on." Putting down the food, Jay rose to her feet and whent upstairs, taking a t-shirt and some jeans that may fit. "Here, try these." She laughed and handed them to him.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 am

Corey took the lemon and squeezed it over the fish and began eating hungrily. "You mean, you live here?" he asked almost unbelieving.

"Thanks," Corey said as he got the shirt and jeans. He went behind a divider and changed, they actually fit him, the shirt was just a bit big. He came out. "How do I look" he joked

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Ignoring his question on her living on this island, she smiled and nodded her head, crossing her arms. "You look like a castaway." Jay replied, laughing softly. "Why don't you finish eating, and I'll show get you a place to sleep." Her head looked up, "Then, tomarrow I'll show you around."
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Corey laughed when she said he looked like a castaway. "Thanks," he said, "I hate to trouble you like this though" he said as he continued eating the fish. "What is this place anyway?"

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Thu May 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Jay shook her head. "Nah, theres no trouble." She replied, looking around. "Well, whats do you mean by 'this place?'" She asked, sitting back down and finishing the food.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

"This, well, this island," Corey said, "and I guess while we're at it, this lovely house," he said gesturing towards the house. He was amazed that such a place was on a tropical island.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Jay smiled. "Thanks, and this island, its. . . Sol." She replied, playing in the sand while the sun started to sink in the blue sky. "I call it Sol island." Jay told him, tending to the fire as the sky become darker.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm

"Sol, like the sun?" Corey asked. He looked out the window, he loved sunsets. "So you live here all alone?"

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  *Sunheart* Thu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Jay nodded. "I live here alone. I called this Sol because it only has so many storms." She said, looking up at the starry sky.
*Sunheart*
*Sunheart*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next