Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:T H I R S T:. (H U M A N - N E E D E D)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

.:T H I R S T:.  (H U M A N - N E E D E D) - Page 9 Empty Re: .:T H I R S T:. (H U M A N - N E E D E D)

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 am

He sighed. 'She'll be fine. She's being contained for now. She's too dangerous to be left out around us for the moment.' he said simply.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

.:T H I R S T:.  (H U M A N - N E E D E D) - Page 9 Empty Re: .:T H I R S T:. (H U M A N - N E E D E D)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 am

"Hurt her and I'm killing us both." Laiko informed the man simply, though he accepted the answer and followed reluctantly after the man, hoping that he was doing the right thing... Sierra would jut have to hang tight and wait for him. He was going with his instincts...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 am

'Attempt to kill us and we'll kill her.' He countered, leading Laiko on into the open warehouse. I had given up trying to get out of the cage, and I sat in the corner. knees tucked to my chest.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:54 am

Laiko grumbled irritably at his reply, unable to deny the logic there. "Fine." He stated simply, rasing the gun to point at his own head and raising one eyebrow threateningly before dropping it again and following the man, glad that he had at least some leverage, even if it was not particularly helpful, seeing as how he didn't want to die and all...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 am

I looked up when I saw Laiko and the man walking in. I stood up and rushed to the bars. 'Laiko!' I called out, my voice echoing off the cavernous walls.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 am

"Sierra!" Laiko gasped, forgetting about the man in front of him and dashing over to her. "Are you all right?" He asked, gripping one of the metal bars tightly in his free hand, his other one still firmly holding the gun, which he clearly had no intention of forsaking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:47 am

I nodded vigorously. 'Are you? I...I heard a bang...I thought you might have been hurt...' I said desperately. My eyes lowered to the gun in his hands. 'Why have you got that?'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 am

"I'm fine." Laiko replied reassuringly, smiling gently at her. He followed her gaze to the gun, staring at it for a moment before raising it to his head. "Leverage." He stated simply, then lowered it again. "They seem to want me alive." He explained with a shrug. He trailed off for a moment, watching Sierra with an unbearably guilty expression. "I'm so sorry..." He muttered quietly, "All this is my fault... Somehow. But I'll get you out of here - mark my words!" He vowed determinedly, reaching his free hand through the bars toward her. "Deal?" He asked, offering his hand to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:59 am

I considered for a second, before outstretching my hand and grabbing his. 'Deal.' I looked over Laiko's shoulder to see the man walk up to the cage. I quickly let go of Laiko's hand.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 am

Laiko nodded to Sierra, then turned away, fixing the man with a steely glare. "Well?" He asked coldly, "What is it that you want with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 am

He studied Laiko again. 'Laiko, when you asked, "How do I know everything about you",what answer did you expect? Did you expect me to be some sort of kingpin running a phycological link?' He chuckled. 'No, no. That's too far fetched.' He paused. 'I know you Laiko, and you know know me wether you like it or not.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 pm

"That doesn't answer my question." Laiko replied icily. "Okay, so I know you... Well, maybe I do. I'm in no position to deny it, after all. However, since I currenly have no clue who the hell you are, I suggest you start explaining - and fast. My patience is running thin." He advised, raising his eyebrows and watching the man with an almost challenging expression. He had better spill the beans... And soon. Laiko was tired of waiting, and he wanted Sierra OUT of that cage!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 am

The man closed his eyes and put the tips of his fingers together almost patiently. 'What do you know about your family Laiko?' He asked, slowly opening his eyes to look at him with an expressionless face. 'Tell me. Everything.' He lowered his hands and put them in his pockets.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 pm

"My family?" Laiko asked, raising his eyebrows. "Well, there's Principal Hayden - who took me under his wing and gave me a chance at life, so I suppose I could say he's like a father to me. Then I have my roommates, Mike and Kevin, who are like brothers to me, and of course Sierra, who serves as both my sister and my closest friend." Laiko concluded with a shrug. "Forgotten blood relations are meaningless beside the bonds I have formed. Where were my real family when I was dying in the hospital, huh? Where were they these 2 years I've been living nobody's life? I can tell you now - My friends wouldn't abandon me like that, so I don't care who my real family is." Laiko concluded the speech with a shrug, belittling his deep, meaningful words with such a casual gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum