Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Teens

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy Teens Empty Fantasy Teens

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:52 pm

I saw there wasn't any non- started teen rps so i made one my self Smile You can make your person have or do anything you want! I know theres tons of people that like ware wolves and vampires and I LOVE them too but lets think outta of the box eh? Smile

My charries:
Anna Marie Smith
Looks:long brown hair, green eyes,sunkissed tan
Ability:She can speak things into existence.
Extra:She lives on the beach in a large hotel that she turned fully into a house.Some rooms are empty but most are full and gorgeous.She loves her power but it frustrates her because the only thing she cant speak into existence is love.

Andrew Blake Johnson
Looks:black hair,blue eyes, tan complexion with a 12 pack
Ability:Can read minds,put thoughts into other peoples minds, and can imagine his self or anyone else (if touching) to any place he wishes.
Extra:He lives in a house on the beach and has a yellow toyota truck.

Try not to use the same power as someone else but if u need to just ask first Thanks Smile)Smile)Smile)
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Teens Empty Re: Fantasy Teens

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Claire Fairbanks
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/Blades014/RP%20characters%202/blonde-1.jpg
Ability: Can move anything with her mind, she can levitate, she can freeze things with her mind, she can see and speak to dead people[pwnage! jk ._.']
Extra: She loves animals, and tends to prefer them over people. She loves to surf, and adores the ocean. Her particular favorite thing is tide pools and the creatures that live in them.

Mathew Fairbanks
Looks: http://jabcatmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/charlie-st-cloud.jpg
Ability:Mostly the same as his sister, he can also communicate with animals.
Extra:Loves to go windsurfing, and could've been a champion until he got hurt in an accident and never did it again. He and Claire had a little brother, but he died in a car accident with all three of them in the car.

Last edited by KiraKiraBubble on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:59 am

ok kool anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:47 pm

[[Okay we can start and let anyone else jump in]]

Anna looked at her Blackberry the time was 12:20am. She tried to get connected to the internet but it froze. She sighed and then looked around stepping into a store and heading to the bathroom then she closed her eyes and thought hard..."Iphone.Free access to the internet." Then she felt somthing diffrent in her hand it was the iphone!She was still experimenting with her new powers but she thought this was amazing."Large Coke Zero extra ice and a bendy straw" then she saw on the bathroom counter and there was her drink "this is mad." she said .She has known about her power for a month now and hasn't used it more than today.

Blake smiled as he sat at the nearest restaurant and looked over to a girl looking at him . He read her Thoughts...... "~Sexy,handsome,attractive,amazing,hot,probably tastes good,yum,i wonder how good he is~"..... he gaged and then thought...."-You dont understand why u are looking at this sexy guy you turn around and dont look back-"....he said and nodded to her.Then he watched as her face contorted into a confused look then she turned around and sipped her beer.He relaxed.This power was exhausting but fun to play with.He then looked at another man and then looked at the girl sending them messages.Then all of a sudden the man and the lady both got up and started to make out and drink and make out and then they made out a little more forcefully and then the went into the other room and you could hear all the details. Blake ran out almost gagging again.I swear not to do that inles its an emergency.He decided he needed to work on what he says and all the little details he forgot in the last messages....he sent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Claire was sitting cross-legged in her room, pajamas still on. Her froggie digital alarm clock read 12:20 a.m. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows were furrowed. She appeared to be concentrating really hard. Suddenly the Breyer Horse on the shelves across from her bed flew off and started moving around on the carpet as if an invisible hand were making it gallop. Claire nervously opened an eye, and clapped her hands in delight when she saw what she had done. Instantly loosing concentration, the horse fell. Claire fell onto her back and kicked her legs up in the air happily. "Haha yes!" She sat up and started bouncing on the bed, feeling goofy. She giggled and then fell onto her pillow, but couldn't go to sleep.

Mathew groaned in his sleep. "Claire would you please SHUT UP!" He said when he pulled open the door to their ajointed rooms. He glared at her, then closed the door and went back to his room. Now he couldn't sleep, so he sat in his bed reading Dante's Inferno. It was probably the scariest book he'd ever read, but he just couldn't close it. He finally reached the last chapter, but sleep and over taken him. He grumbled again, got up, and walked to the kitchen. Ever since Claire had moved in with him, he had more food in the house, however it was mostly junk food. Having nearly mastered his powers, he opened the cabnet without actually touching it, and poured himself a bowl of cereal. Claire's PBGV, Pasquale, came waddling in. He looked at her. "Hungry?" a voice in his head replied, Of course I'm hungry you bozo. You woke me up. Let me out too. He sighed. She was so pushy! He opened the glass door of his level 1 apartment, and she waddled past him. While she was doing her business, he started making her breakfast, without touching anything of course. Claire finally came out of her room and started making her own breakfast. "How come you do hers and not mine?" She complained to her brother. He only smiled and let the dog back in.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:16 am

anna smiled as she at a bagel that was toasted and already buttered that she spoke into existance oh so good! she thought then she went home and went up stairs and opened her closes and cringed. "Nothing to wear....yet!" she said she imagined a full closet of new stuff "Closet be full" she said and there it was full of the latest trends.

Andrew went home and listened to his dog talk non stop about a bone "Zeus Come on ill get you a bone later "Bone.Bone.Bone.Bone.Now.Now.Now." he thought over and over crowding andrews head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Claire yawned and ate her breakfast without saying a word. She took a slow bite of Cap'N Crunch, and then another. But she was to tired to pay attention to how soggy her cereal was getting. She took a bite and nearly spit it out. "Gross! It's soggy!" She picked up her bowl and dumped it into the sink, gagging a little at the floppy cereal.

Mathew laughed at his sister. "If you hadn't been up so late with your horses, you wouldn't be eating soggy cereal." He could only smile when she flashed him a dirty look. Though the two thought they looked nothing alike, they really did. Although Claire was blonde and he was brunette, the resemblance was still there. He sighed as he watched her. "Come on. Let's get dressed and go do something fun." Claire perked up. "Like an amusement park?" Mathew only shrugged. "It'll be a surprise." Claire squealed happily and ran to her bathroom to shower.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Andrew laughed beside himself "Ok zeus ok!" he went to the closet and go this bone."Its like your addicted to these things.Zeus nodded "Maybe,But not sure."he thought. Andrew chuckled."Well boy wanna go to the barn?". Zeus' tail dropped "Titan Mean.Stomps hard like."he thought nibbling on his new bone. Andrew "Well you giant great dane you shouldn't be scared your half his height!" Zeus grunted un happily "well your coming with me anyways!"Andrew called him into the car.Zeus stood there "Titan I will not speak with." He thought grumpily and jumped in bone in mouth.

Anna Got her new cowboy boots on and decided she would go see Liela her beautiful white Azteca Mare.She found out recently that she had unexpectedly in the pastures mated with a dark colored appaloosa and was do to foal sometime soon.She went outside."Tundra toyota all the bells and whistles color.....YelloW" she smiled as she jumped into her new car and drove to the barn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Claire got out of the shower and went to her room, throwing on a pair of jeans and a cute t-shirt. She pulled on her riding boots. No matter where she ever was, she wore them. Especially when Mathew pulled out one of his surprises. She smiled at the worn ostrich skin boots, which were black and tan. She sighed and put on her old straw hat, and looked at herself in a mirror. Though her hair was blonde, it was totally natural. She decided not to wear to much makeup, just go "au natur-al". She double checked her teeth, then jumped through the threshold and ran to the couch, plopping down, waiting for Mathew.

Mathew also went to his room, and pulled on some jeans, a t-shirt, his own riding boots, and slapped on his straw cowboy hat. He didn't bother going into the bathroom except to brush his teeth. He walked out and looked at his sister. "Hmm...you sure you can't read minds?" They sort of matched, with the jeans and same colored shirts. He laughed and rubbed Pasquale on the head, who was laying next to Claire. "Ready?" Claire bounced up. "Totally!" She exclaimed, dashing for the door. He shook his head and followed, saying bye to Pasquale, who completely ignored him and waddled away to go find her chewie. He went over to his pick up truck and turned the key in the ignition, and they were off to the stables to go trail-riding, which they didn't get to do a whole lot.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Andrew jumped out of the car egar to see his horse Titan.Zeus not so excited.

Anna arrived at the barn to find Liela laying down moaning in great pain."Liela!"I have to get Andrew , she stated dialing then saw him "andrew Whats wrong with liela ?!"she screamed scared

Andrew ran over running his hands in his hair zeus close by."Shes foaling."

Annas eyes grew wide.She thought on her feet "2 pairs of gloves.2 smocks.A nice foal blanket" It all appeared next to her in a nice pile "put these on"

Andrews eyes we wide he read her mind "okay"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Claire saw some other cars, and blinked. "No one else hardly ever comes here on weekdays...hmm..." She opened up the car door and hopped out. She bounced in the stables, eager to see her dapple-grey mare, Cherry. Then she saw all the commotion. "Oh my gosh! What's going on?" Being her social self, she raced over and knelt down by the girl. She didn't know the girl, or the boy, but did she care? No. She was only over there to make sure the horse was okay. She watched the mare, knowing Mathew would know what was going on with her. She eyeballed the boy to see how capable he was, then as she approved she looked back at the mare.

Mathew followed his sister, and ran after her as she dashed to the other people. He looked at the mare and could hear how distressed she was. Without waiting for anyone's approval he jumped to the mare's head and started stroking and talking to her, trying to calm her down. "Easy girl. Your foal's going to be great." He kept murmuring things in her ear, having a hay-day with the annoyed remarks he was getting from her. He ignored everyone else, feeling right at home talking to the mare. He only glanced up once to see if his sister was okay, then looked back down at the mare.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

anna motioned to andrew while she started to pull the head of the foal out

Andrew smilled "HEr horse is foaling she has waited forever for this she is so excited "

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Claire watched the mare, and looked up at Andrew when he spoke. Tilting her head, she wondered if he was talking about the mare or about the girl "Doesn't matter. The mare's most important right now." she thought to herself. She looked back down at the mare, trying to focus her mind away from the guy.

Mathew completely ignored the boy when he spoke, still talking to the mare.

[short boy post xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Andrew smiled "Yes it is about the mare" he said smiling after reading her mind and going back to the mare.

Anna was freaking out "Ok some one calm her down. The foal is coming."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Claire blinked and raised an eyebrow, but didn't question. She only went back to stroking the mare. She looked expectingly at Mathew.

Mathew bent down near the mare's head and began whispering to her, looking in her eyes and talking softly. She was starting to get calmer, but sort of freaked every time her stomach cramped. He could tell she was in pain, but he just continued whispering to her words of encouragement.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Finally the Mare pushed and moaned letting the foal be released.

Anna grabbed the foal and smiled , it was azteca and appaloosa mixed."Bambi" she said as she looked at the foal that had a brown pelt and white spotted back.

Andrew "Smilled how perfect" he said he looked at claire he was really attracted to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Claire smiled at the foal. "How cute! Bambi's a great name." Her eyes flickered to Andrew, and she felt her face grow a little hot when she realized he was looking at her. She looked back at the foal.

Mathew smiled as the foal came out[that sounds odd xD]. "Yeah. Bambi's a great name for it. Almost looks like a little dear." He looked up at Anna and beamed at her, finally noticing the girl was really pretty.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 am

Anna smiled "Yeah I guess it does." she blushed a little.

Bambi began to stand and limp to its mother.

Andrew smiled " Hey Your Claire right?I've seen you around."He looked at his sister she nodded."You want to go get a soda?"

Anna grinned she looked over him he was very hot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 pm

[shhaaaa i meant deer xD just an fyi though you prolly figured that out xD]

Claire blushed "Umm..yeah. That's me. Andrew, isn't it? I'd love to get a soda!" She glanced at Mathew who was eyeballing Andrew, but obviously approved since he gave a little nod.

After having approved of Andrew, Mathew turned to Anna. "So who's the sire?" He asked, looking at the cute little foal. He couldn't help but smile as it nosed it's mothers stomach.

[xD Over protective brother...like mine Very Happy]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm

[[haha i have 3 younger sistas]]

Andrew smiled "ok lets go" he took her to the lounge in the barn and went to the fridge giving her a coke getting him one too "So where ya from?"

Anna looked down "Unfortunately I'm not sure.Well it was obviously a Appy but who exactly?I'm not sure."she sighed."I think he's a wild but i have no clue."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Claire took the soda and smiled her thanks. "I was born and raised in Colorado, but I moved here with my brother a few years ago. The ocean's great but sometimes I miss the mountains." She sighed and looked out the window and her eyes got a far off look. Suddenly she jumped a bit when she saw a figure moving outside.

Matt[nickname Very Happy] looked at the foal and studied it carefully. "Hm...maybe. Well, if it was a wild then it's definitely going to become a great horse." He turned to her and smiled, almost shyly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Mathew laughed. "Yeah, wild ones are...well wild." He smiled and patted the little foal on the back.

Claire blinked. "That sounds really great." She said, smiling. She glanced back out the window, but the shadowy figure was gone. She breathed a sigh of relief.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:16 am

Anna smiled "yeah i guess so" i hugged the foal " my horses are all ihave , well that and my my power" she said sadly

Andrew smiled "Awesome how about now?" he grabbed his truck keys and a blanket and a pucknick basket "i was going to go myself bu company is good" he shrugged and helped her in the car and they drove the 2 hours and found the spot."still the same place" he smiled

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 am

He looked at his feet. "My sister is all I have now. But at least i've got her. And my powers." He lifted his eyes slightly, watching her.

Claire got out of the truck and stared around her, taking it all in. "Oh. My. Gosh. This looks just like where Matt, Josh, and I used to go when we were younger!" She ran down to the water's edge and slipped her hand in, sending ripples through the water. She giggled as little fish swam around her fingers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum