Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Teens

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy Teens - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Teens

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:21 pm

"Oh my goodness. You're way to good to be true." She lifted her head and kissed him lightly. She laid her head back on his shoulder and watched the water.

He laughed. "Thanks. And it's true. You're probably the most wonderful girl I've ever met." His blue eyes twinkled and he pulled into a vacant parking lot. He got out and walked around, opening the door for her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Anna smiled " thank you" she said almost to tears. She watched him open her door and she jumped into his arms and kissed him " why are we here" she said giggling with her arms around his neck.

Andrew laughed and picked her up and put her in his lap holdin her close and taking her chin tobring his lipa to her only to whisper into her mouth " i love u"
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

He smiled. "You'll see." He picked her up and carried her down the steps, leading to an empty beach. "My secret place. You're the only person I've ever showed it to." He kissed her and put her down when they reached the sand. The only building in sight was a little storage place. He walked over to it, and opened the doors to reveal an amazing wind-sailing boat.

Claire closed the space between them, then pulled away touching her forehead to his. "I love you too." She murmured, her blue eyes locking with his.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Andrew looked down for a second and he pulled out a box"I had er anna think up something for me earlier." he said getting down in front of her on one knee "Claire.Will you marry me?"

Anna smiled "This is so pretty! I am beyond amazed!" she locked her eys with his.HSe smiled walked forward kissed him and ran for the ocean letting her shorts and shirt fall of and all of a sudden her bra and underwear changed into a bathing suite.The bathing suite was skimpy.It was a bikini that was red with black polka dots.Her chest popped out quite A LOT.She laughed as she dived into the cool waves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Claire looked at the ring, her breathing shortening. She looked back at him. "Yes." She said quietly. Her lips formed a smile, which turned into a grin. She threw her arms around him. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!"

He looked at her, and was quite impressed. He pulled his own shirt off and started pulling the boat out of the shack, and towards the water. "Here, put this on." He tossed a life vest towards her. This was really exciting for him, since lately he'd only done this on his own.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Anna Thought up a vest that matched her bikini and fit her perfect " im good " she smilled sweetly.

Andrew hugged her tightly he was excited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Matt laughed. "Have you ever been wind-surfing before?" He asked, pushing the boat out towards the water.

Claire pulled slightly back and looked at him. Then she leaned down and kissed him, gentle at first then more passionately.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:29 pm

ANdrew smiled and kissed her back his tongue sliping into her mouth hpulled her into his lap her legs on either side of him.

Anna shook her head " nope" she really wanted to try it

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Claire wrapped her arms around him, her fingers running through his hair. She loved the their bodies moved together in perfect harmony.

He smiled. "Good." He shoved the wind-sailer onto the water, and motioned for her to climb in, but not before he kissed her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 pm

He layed down pulling her on top of him he fiddled with her bikini strings" wanna" he asked kissing her deeply

She wanted more of that kiss more of his touch more of his tongue but she decided she would be patient she got onto it with him and un hooked her vest that was sufficating her " wow this is great" she said kissing him more ready for a ride

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 pm

He smiled and as the drifted out a little more the wind picked up and soon they were skimming along the water. He looked over at her, grinning. He was of course drenched.

Claire ran her fingers through his hair. Then she held up her hand and pointed to the other ring on it. "Abstinence." She kissed him again. "After the wedding." She murmured in his ear, then nibbled on the lobe.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Andrew smiled "I love you and your morals" he said smiling and kissing her jaw

Anna gasped "Oh my!"she said a little frightened but having fun she held on tight and leaned over the side of the boat to look in the water she saw small yellow fish swimming to keep up with the boat.She reached her hand into the water barely grasping one then letting it go as she did the currents caught hold of her and she tumbled into the water doing a front flip and hitting her head on the side of the boat.She hit water and the boat kept moving speedily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:27 pm

She smiled and rolled over to lay in the sand beside him. She looked up at the sky, and sighed. "Did you ever look at the clouds and try to figure out what they look like?" She looked at him and smiled.

Matt stopped the wind glider and let it flop into the water uselessly and swam over to Anna. He put her on his back and swam over to shore, laying her down on the sand gently. He shook her slightly to see if she would wake up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 pm

AS her body steadily drifted down to the water she tried to unfasten the buttons on her life vest it came free and she tried to get out of her top.The waist part was really tight so it wouldnt come off and she was sinking further she almost got it untied and then her breath disappeared and the world faded away.Then all of a sudden she was sitting on the beach him leaning over me then she thought.Oh lord.She almost screamed to cover her upper torsso that was exposed "My top" she said weekly covering her self gagging and throwing up water.

Andrew laughed pulling her close "Yes, that one looks like a dinosaur. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

He couldn't help but smile. "It's fine, as long as you're okay." He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. Being the kind of guy he was, he didn't even glance at her chest. He sure as heck wanted to, but he didn't. Instead he looked at her eyes. They were gorgeous. He felt his heart swell. "I love you." He murmured into her ear.

She curled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder happily. "That one looks like..." She squinted. "A sad marshmallow." She finally concluded.

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 am

Andrew nodded "I wish i knew how to make it happy" he said

Anna gasped and wrapped her arms around him forgetting for a second."I love you too." she said tearing up a little bit.She thought something for a second and a bra formed onto her body."I can do it without saying it now.She focused as the words formed on her bra I love you. SHe laughed and hugged him tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Claire nodded. She finally sat up. "What time do you think it is?" She tilted her head, blonde hair spilling out from behind her shoulders to form a shimmery curtain of platinum-ness(xD wtf?) behind her.

Matt grinned and kissed her, not caring about the salty taste on her lips. He wrapped his fingers in her hair, never wanting this moment to end.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Andrew smiled "I dont know how this absence thing will work."he stroked her long hair

Anna smiled and wrapped her hands in his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:19 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "Itll have to." She held his other hand up to her lips, but didn't kiss it.

He pulled back and looked at her. He twirled her hair around his fingers. "Do you wanna?" he asked, tilting his head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:49 am

Anna thought something she thought of everything but all she could think of was him. "Yes"she smiled and kissed him.

Andrew Smiled and hugged her close "Ok let me take you home." I smile and pick her up putting her into her truck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:38 pm

He kissed her back and started to undo the straps on her top.

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed the tip of his nose, then sat patiently in the truck waiting for him to come back.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:22 pm

I driver her to her house and walk her to the door "Bye" he said hugging her tightly not really wanting to leave ,but he didnt know if he could control himself.His powers were new to him and he wanted her body,and if he did want her enough her mind would say she wanted it too.

Anna smiled taking his shirt of rubbing his back while he kissed me

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Claire looked at him worriedly. "Don't go. Please, stay with me. I don't like being home alone" She said, holding his hand up to her cheek.

He smiled and pulled back, looking into her eyes. "You're absolutely sure?" He was never positive when a girl said they wanted to, that's why he normally tried to stay away from the subject. But ths time he was positive Anna was the one, he just wanted to be sure that he was the one for her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Anna nodded , "i know I'm suppose to have major morals and such and dont get me wrong I do! It's just that I dont think i can leave your side. I feel attached to you i feel.....I cant leave you.It's like your body is perfect for mine."she hopes she didnt sound like a freak but it was all true.She brang her lips to his again and laid on top of him and whispered in his ear while nibbling his ear lobe "i fear i will love you forever." She felt her shirt turn into a low cut v neck.She also felt her shorts draw up and become shorter."My shirts weren't the only clothes on me that changed." she said innocently.

Andrew looked at her and held her ring up and kissed it."I'm afraid i wont be able to control my abilities.I can put thoughts and actions into your head with out you realizing and then we could be doing something you dont want to yet.Im new to it all so my mind might project what I want into your head without me knowing."he says the thoughts racing through his head know and bulging wanting to expand into hers. My control over it slips for a mire second and you see us intertwined under the covers. "I'm so sorry." he said dropping her hand he felt so guilty for his wants, but how could he?She was so slim and her curves and ... everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:26 pm

He smiled and ran a hand through her hair. He brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "You know you'll never have to change anything more than what you want to change for m." He murmured to her, then kissed the top of her head. He knew he wanted to and that she wanted to, but something was holding him back.

She looked at him sadly, then looked at her hand. She finally nodded and kissed the tip of his nose. "I understand. It's fine." She smiled at him then put her hand to his face. "I'll see you soon." She murmured, then turned and started walking towards her front door.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum