Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Teens

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fantasy Teens - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Teens

Post  Reflection:) Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:25 pm

It pained him to see her leave him.His frustration and pain carried over into her mind.He snapped back."sorry" he murmured and started walking away.

Anna sat up her shirt and shorts changing back to normal "Thats so sweet" she smiled kissing him a little bit with her tongue."Whats wrong." she sat up knowing something was making him not move further.Confusion rushed to cover her face.
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 pm

She stopped and turned to look at him. She didn't know what to think, so she didn't. Instead she ran to him and kissed him. She didn't know why, and that she shouldn't have, but she did.

He sighed. "I don't know." He sat back on his heels and looked to the ocean. "I think we should wait. I've only known you for a short time and..." He didn't know where he was going with this. He really felt like he had known her forever, but truth was he hadn't.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:38 pm

She looked at him and sat back.

He kissed her back

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

He sighed and looked back at her. He brushed some hair off of her face, tucking it behind her ear. He kissed her nose and looked into her eyes. "I just don't want to hurt you." He whispered.

Claire pulled back and touched her lips with her fingers. "I...I'm sorry." She looked down at her feet.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Andrew nodded

She looked at him " i know you would never" she whimpered her clothes fading gray

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 am

He ran a hand through his hair, hissing a curse through his teeth. "I...I just don't know." He looked at her, his eyes full of sadness.

She looked at him, then at her hand. "Say something." She murmured, her voice filled with a soft almost childlike innocence.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Andrew " I love you and thats why id like to continue but i see that you cant."

Anna looked at him she stood up from the sand hr clothes now forming over her small figure, and her larger upper torrso. She looked at him patted his head and walked out of the barn wordlessly. She got in her car and went home she went up stairs and sat on her bed "tissues" she said as a box formed in her hand, and she cried.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Claire nodded. "I love you too. And...and one day we will. But just not today." She closed her eyes and played with his fingers.

Matt stood and watched her go. He opened the door to his truck and slammed the door, kicking the dashboard. He was angry with himself for hurting her, and not going as far as he could have. She had told him she was okay with it, so why hadn't he? Because he cared to much about her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum