Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Teens

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy Teens - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Teens

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:52 am

He took of his shirt and pants and jumped in in his boxers "swim with me!"

she smiled " you have powers?"
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 am

She laughed and pulled off her shirt, revealing a tank top, then her jeans and boots and finally threw off her hat. She found a largish rock and climbed onto it, then jumped in, curling into a ball as she did so. When she came back up all she could do was smile.

He nodded. "Sure do. I'm guessing you do too." He rubbed the back of his head, smiling shyly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

He smiled and wraped his arms around her waist.

She looked at him closed her eyes she imagined the foal with a pretty girly bow that flowed through its mane braided."bow in the name braided." and it happend . " well thars cute!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:08 am

She inclined her head towards his so their noses were barely touching. Her eyes stared into his, searching for something. She finally whispered, "Wanna know something?"

Matt watched the foal's mane seem to braid all on it's own. "Wow. That's really cool." He couldn't help but smile. "Let's see..." He looked around.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 pm

She tilted her head whats ur power? She ssked

he smiled "what"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:34 pm

"Er...well...It's kind of a lot...I'll just show you my favorite." He turned to the foal, and asked it if it liked the braid. A feeble voice in his head said, I dunno. I can't tell. It feels kind of weird though. He smiled and turned back to Anna. "He says the braid feels kind of weird, but he doesn't really mind."

Claire smiled, then pulled away. "Gotta catch me to find out!" She called, diving under the water.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:53 pm

He laughed paddling towards her and wrapping his arms around her thigh."Gotchya!"

she looked stunned "wow I never new you had so much tallent"she smilled and scooted close to him then she whispered quietly to her self and all of a sudden her shirt melted off to reveal a camisole that said 'kiss me I want you to' she giggled

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 pm

She squealed and splashed him. Grinning, she moved ever so closer until her face was right next to his. Her breathing shortened and her heart began thumping so loud she was afraid he would hear it. "Kiss me." She thought.

He smiled and leaned towards her, planting his lips gently on hers. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Anna gasped and held him tight sitting in his lap.she though" I can even make this shirt melt off too'she giggled as her tongue filled his mouth.

andrew leaned in holding her butt in one hand and her head in the other he kissed her really good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Matt smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled away only to get a breathe of air, and then planted his lips on her's again. His tongue moved along her lips, looking for an opening.

Claire couldn't help but smile beneath the kiss. She pressed herself against him, the thin tank top nearly see-through from wetness. She let her tongue find it's way to his mouth, and shiver went down her spine. Her mind was flooded with thoughts of taking it further, but for now this was perfect.

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Anna smiled and kissed him harder opening her mouth wide to his tongue.She imagined the shirt melting of and exposing her self but before she let that image float into his head she cut the image off 'u want it to melt?' she asked /thought.

Andrew smiled and slipped off her cami "eh, it was worthless anyways." he said smiling and realizing she didnt want to take it to far yet,and he respected that slightly.He kissed her harder licking her lips and letting his hands fumble upwards on her torso.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 pm

He tugged on it gently. "More than anything." He mumbled under the passionate kiss, but then thought. "I don't want to rush this though." He pulled away, looking at her.

She pulled away and looked at him. Kissing the tip of his nose, she slowly sunk into the water so that only her eyes could be seen. She was extremely glad she hadn't worn a lot of make up, and had remembered to put on waterproof mascara(never know when you might start cyring). She tugged on one of his fingers. "Swim with me." She pleaded, lifting her head slightly to say it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Anna looked like she was about to cry."oh okay"she said simply. She thought hard for a second and then her shirt turned blue the words melting off.

Andrew whimpered and then went under water holding his breath. As long as he could and tgen swam to the bank.he was going to jump back in but decided not too. He looked for his clothes and couldnt find them then he looked a little farther . They were shreded,"S#!@."he said under his breath and sat down." I cant leave like this."he said to her as she came on the bank.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 pm

He played with her hair. "But dam do I want to." He held her hand and then kissed it gently. When he straightened he let go, and stood up. "Wanna go for a drive?"

She sat down, her knees drawn up to her chest. She looked at him, her grey-blue eyes looking much less twinkly. She then turned her attention to the shredded clothes. "What happened to them?" She searched the shore for her jeans and shirt, and found them laying in the pile she had left them in. Weird... She thought.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:46 pm

She liked how his fingers stroked through her curls it made her want to fall asleep in his hand "Yes " she said groggy like and gets up with him and they wallk to his truck and get in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 pm

He smiles at her and gets in on the driver's side. He backs away from the barn, and drives towards the highway, then turns off onto a rarely used exit. He looked at her. "Wanna listen to the radio?" He asked, his eyes turning back to the road.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:04 pm

She smiled "yeah " she turned on whatever music she could find.It was country.She loved that sappy sweet stuff."Can we go to your house?" she imagined us in his bedroom.'crap ignore that picture.'she sighed "never mind."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:02 am

He laughed. "I don't care. Whatever you want." He looked over and smiled at her, listening to the country music happily.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Anna smiled and snuggled into him laying her head on his shoulder and her hand on his thigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

[what happened to andrew and claire xD]

He looked at her and smiled, continuing to drive. "Before we go to my house can I take you somewhere?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 am

((haha i poste last with andrew))

anna tilted her heqd to the side slightly " sure ? Where?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am

[oh yeah...i forgot to put in claire so i edited the post after that with her :3]

He smiled slyly. "You'll see."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 am

Andrew laughed " i have no clue " he sat his head in his hands he looked up seeing her in her skimpy bathing suite. He was tempeted to stand up and rip it off of her but she wasnt interested.

Anna smiled " I cant wait "she sai cuddling closer to him her hand on his thigh.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 am

She walked over and sat down in the sand next to him. "Well, gives us some more time." She rested her head on his shoulder for a minute, then glanced up at him. "Do you surf?"

Matt looked at her, and smiled. He kissed the top of her head. "You know you're really beautiful, right?" He asked, looking back at the road.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am

Andrew nodded " yeah infact i do " he smiled and held her close to himself.

Anna smiled " wow thanks !" she said smiling kissing his cheek " your sweeter than any guy ive ever met! Notto mention amazingly handsome!" she laughed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum