Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-H A L F B R E E D-

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-H A L F B R E E D- Empty -H A L F B R E E D-

Post  Rorah Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 am

"She's beautiful..." Whispered Alyssa, staring softly down into the deep, blue pools that were her baby's eyes. With her other arm she wiped off some sweat that had accumulated on her forehead, it had been 16 hours of tiresome labour, but it was worth it. It was worth it for this beautiful baby. The father joined her, taking a seat by the side of the hospital bed.
"What shall we name her?" He asked, placing one hand over the top of the child's head, as proud as a father would ever be. Alyssa considered it.
"Rachel." She said simply. "We shall call her Rachel Alyssa Galloway." The father smiled in approval. But as he looked at the child closer, his smile turned to an expression of worry.
"We must get her out." He murmured, it would have been inaudible had the mother been standing on the opposite side of the bed. "They will know about our offspring. it is too late for redemption." Suddenly the mother looked up in fear, fresh tears welling in her hazel eyes, whether they were tears of joy or tears for the situation at hand, it would not be known. The father's deep blue eyes met hers. "I'm so sorry, Alyssa. I've made her a monster."

The forest was silent, dark, still. The occasional bird fluttered to the ground looking for something to eat. A few foxes scrabbled in the dirt. Appearances can be deceiving. The forest was dangerous. And Alyssa knew it. As they ran, she tucked the baby in a scarf and held it to her chest, shielding it from the wind.
“We must hurry!” Said the father in no more than a whisper. “Do not make much noise, they are sure to hear.” Alyssa’s eyes darted around wildly, was there something in the woods? Was there something out to get them?

Where was the big, bad wolf?

In an instant a huge, shaggy creature leapt out the bushes and landed with a heavy thud, the noise scattering the birds, emptying the undergrowth of all life. Alyssa screamed, the baby started to cry, the father leapt in front of the mother, protecting her form harm. Or so he thought. The creature raised its head, slowly, almost like something out of a horror movie. It uttered a harsh growl, one that could not mean anything else other than revenge. The beast was as tall as the father, it was six feet at least, yet it towered over the mother. For the animal was a wolf.
“Lucas.” The word did not come from the beast, but from the father. “I should have known it would be you to arrive first.” Lucas made direct eye contact with him. After a few more seconds, a wide smirk spread across its muzzle. Then it laughed. A harsh, primal, barking sound.
“You think you can get away with betraying the pack? You think you can get away with having offspring with a human? You think you can hide away until you grow old and weak and the child stronger? You have created a filthy half-breed, polluting our race!” With each statement, he became angrier and angrier, until he was bubbling with it, shouting at the top of his voice. “Your mind is twisted, indeed.”
At the last word, three more wolves appeared, flanking him. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no way the parents could get out. Alyssa tried to calm the baby, shushing it softly until it stopped crying, and then she turned back to the animals.
“Pack betrayals need to be dealt with.” Lucas spoke up again, his voice soft, silky smooth. Deadly. Alyssa’s eyes widened.
“You wouldn’t.” She tried to sound confident, but her voice was shaking terribly. “You wouldn’t do that, you can’t!!” In an instant a wolf was on her, the baby was knocked out of her hand, it landed softly in the undergrowth. Alyssa screamed, the razor-sharp fangs only inches away from her face.
“Kill them.”

My name is Rachel. I’m sort of your average girl. I’m tall, blonde and fairly skinny, standing at 5’9. You wouldn’t think anything of me if you saw me walking down the street; I blend in. Just another 17-year-old; part of the crowd. I live with my aunt and uncle; they’re the closest living relatives I have. Everything that happened 17 years ago with my parents still remains a mystery, to me anyway. My aunt and uncle know, but they refuse to tell me. It’s a bit annoying really; I have the right to know after all. I go to a normal high school in America, although I’m not American myself. I’m British, born in America.
Something’s been happening to me lately. I feel…powerful. I’ve now zoomed from the bottom to the top in my gym classes, with absolutely no reason for it. It’s freaking me out. But the thing that really scares me is the food I eat. If there were a complete opposite to a vegetarian, I would be it. I HATE vegetables. The only thing I ever eat is meat. But I don’t get ill from it. I don’t get diseases or illnesses from lack of vitamins or anything. It’s just me I suppose.

Ideally I would like a character to join that is a full-blooded werewolf, Rachel's age.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

-H A L F B R E E D- Empty Re: -H A L F B R E E D-

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 pm

[ohhhh it sounds fancy o.o I'll join Very Happy just let me get my charrie all together...because I have one...somewhere up here...*shuffles*]

Okay I has him!

Name: Nicholaus Prizorzki
Nickname: Nic, or Nicci to his family
Looks: Dark black-brown hair, and piercing blue eyes. Toned body, but isn't super buff.
History: His family comes from Russia, but he has Transylvanian blood. His parents? Both werewolves, but somehow his mother lost her abilities. That's a mystery to everyone. He, himself? Also a werewolf. But he's still learning. When he's in his werewolf form he can't control himself, and that scares him. He can barely control when he turns into a werewolf. He's terrified of himself.
Personality: Nic Is pretty laid back. He doesn't like getting into fights, but he seriously hates bullies. With a passion. He'll stand up for anyone getting harassed.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 pm

((OMG YAY :DD *huggles*))

I dashed down the stairs, swinging over the railing and landing neatly on the floor, pelting to the kitched chanting "Late for school....late for school..." like a demented person. My aunt came down in her dressing gown.
"Rachel, slow down, you'll give yourself a headache!" I sighed, panic mode off. I suppose it didn't matter if I was late anyway. I opened the fridge. Yogurt...lettuce...chicken drumsticks...juice...chicken? I pulled one out and tore a bit of meat off, gathering my school possessions at the same time. My aunt just sat on the stairs and looked at me with a smile on her face.
"Bye." I finished the chicken and chucked the bone in the bin, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before grabbing my keys and my ipod and heading out the door into the fresh morning air. I sighed, there was no-one around, that meant I was really late. I headed off at a jog, hoping to get there at least for the first lesson. Why had I overslept? I don't normally...Shrugging the thought off, I shoved my ipod headphones in and listened to some music while heading off for school.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Nic opened a drawer of his dresser, and pulled out a pair of dark wash jeans and a gray t-shirt. He took his sweet time, he never rushed. He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, then shook his hair out of his eyes. They were an ice blue. He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror.
"Nicholaus! You will be late on your first day!" A woman with a thick Russian accent called. Nic sighed and walked down the stairs. He opened the fridge and grabbed a strip of steak. He ate it quickly, almost ravenously. His blue eyes flashed yellow,, but he shook the urge off. "Not today." He muttered. he grabbed his car keys, iPod, and his bag. He waved good bye to his mother, and walked outside to his truck. He plugged the iPod into the radio and blasted some hip hop music.
"Another city, another school." He said boredly as he pulled out and headed to school. He moved a lot. His parents always promised they wouldn't move for a while, but it never worked out. It al sot always was his fault, too.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 pm

I entered through the school gates, barley breaking a sweat, despite the fact that my house was about a mile away. I ran to my locker, the whole school was still. I swung it open and chucked my books and ipod inside, locking it again and heading towards my first class. I glanced at my timetable. Math. Brilliant. The one lesson I detested. I burst into the maths classroom a little too noisily. Everyone looked at me. "Sorry..." I smiled a little sheepishly, heading to my seat.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Nic pulled into the schools parking lot. He got out and walked into the school. He asked for his schedule. The lady gave him envelope which contained his schedule, locker number, and locker combo. He went to it and opened it up, putting his iPod in there. He checked his schedule. Math.
"Okay, not so bad yet." He said, closing his locker and heading to the math room. He walked in and was stopped by the teacher.
"Late on your first day, Mr. Prizorzki. At least, I'm assuming that's who you are." Nic nodded.
"Better late than never though, right sir?" He said with a smile. The teacher just pointed to a seat next to a blonde girl. Nothing special about her except that she smelled....well, like a dog. Not like she just owned one but like an actual dog. He went and sat down, glancing over at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:48 pm

I heaved my maths book onto my desk, just in time to see a kid walk in. I hadn't seen him before, he must be new. When I opened my maths book, I looked over to him, but seeing he was looking at me. I quickly looked back at the whiteboard and cleared my throat subtly. I hoped he wasn't going to be some creep I was stuck to all year.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Nic blinked. He hadn't been given a textbook. There hadn't been anything in his locker. He raised his hand.
"Ah, sir, I need a textbook." The teacher nodded and got him one. When he had it on his desk he pulled out a book cover and slid it over the hard cover. He then opened it to the page indicated on the whiteboard and began to work the problems.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

I ventured so far as to try and begin coversation with him. 'So...where did you come from...before you came here?' I asked quietly, skimming over the questions. I hoped he was nice, he didn't seem too much trouble, but then again, so do all boys on their first day. I remembered the incident where a new kid locked some people in a janitor's broom cupboard. I rolled my eyes at the thought of it.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Nic heard a voice, and turned to see the girl talking to him.
"Um...we lived in Australia before coming here. My parents weren't huge fans of fish n' chips." He smiled at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 am

I laughed softly. "No fish and chips? It's a sort of native dish where I come from." I grimaced at some of the questions on the paper. Maths definitely wasn't my favorite subject.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 am

He smiled. "Yeah, we're pretty picky eaters. We have a uh....strictly meat diet.NMR and my dad anyways." He answered another few questions. He was good at math, but it wasn't his favorite.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 am

I stopped, frowned. "Me too..." I tilted my head. "It seems like it's the only thing I ever eat." I chuckled, before throwing down my pencil on my desk, giving up. It seemed like a bit of a coincidence really, but I took no notice.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 am

He smiled. "Giving up, are you?" He asked with a chuckle as she threw her pencil down. "Well that's interesting. Didn't think I'd meet anyone else with a meat diet." He tilted his head and looked at her. His blue eyes were curious.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:06 am

I smiled back. "Yeah. Hate math." I was curious to know more. I hadn't met anyone else that ate like me before, maybe he had other things in common.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 am

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, i don't like math much either." He still couldn't get over her doggish smell. "Do you own a dog?" He asked curiously
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 am

I frowned and shook my head. "No...why?" I asked, one eyebrow raised. Was there something wrong? "No, I don't..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 am

"Oh uh...just wondering." He said with a sheepish smile. Finally the bell rang and he checked his schedule. "Where's the Biology room?" He asked, gathering his things and then standing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:55 am

I shrugged, thinking nothing more of it. "Oh, I have Biology next...I think. I'll show you, they're just down the hall and left-"
"Rachel!" The teacher's voice snapped my head back to the front of the class.
"Huh?"
"I asked, what is the answer to question 17?" I felt my cheeks growing hot, I hadn't done that question at all. The class were starting to turn their heads towards me.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Nic sensed her uncomfort, and the whole class began to look at her. He sat back down and raised his hand, waiting for the teacher to call on him. When he did he quickly gave him the answer he had written down, and sighed with relief that it was right.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 pm

I looked down at my work in embarrassment as he answered it for me. I didn't do well under pressure, at all. "Thanks." I looked up at him when the bell went a minute later. "I would have been toast." I laughed. "You're good at math, yeah?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 pm

He smiled and nodded. "No problem." He thought about that for a moment. "Yeah, i guess. I still don't like it though."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:13 pm

I threw all the stuff into my bag and slung it onto my shoulder. "Come on, I'll show you." I waited for him to pack up, before heading out the door.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Nic put all of his stuff in his bag and stood.
"Lead the way." He said with a smile and gestured slightly, indicating she could go ahead.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Whilst walking alongside him, I decided to talk to him. "So, what was Australia like? Was it hot?" I asked, wanting to know more. "I've always wanted to go there."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum