Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Comes the Sun

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Here Comes the Sun - Page 3 Empty Re: Here Comes the Sun

Post  Batcat Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yes, Milady." Cato said meekly, turning back to the humans. "Oh, joy. They're on holy ground. I'm willing to bet that there's a cross somewhere in there, too." He muttered angrily, forgetting about the new vampire in his short attention span.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Morrigan smiled a little, trailing along behind him towards the site. She allowed herself a small sigh when she recognized the outline of a run down church, and followed Sheehan closely.
"It looks very run down, but somewhere is better than nowhere."
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Towards the Witching Hour came the slow shuffling and animal-grunts of the Remnants, those common undead with no mind nor will - only brute strength and ravenous hunger. Some with multiple fingers, some with multiple eyes, they staggered about, following no plan other than to attack and devour anything in its path. Thankfully, not too many were about the road this night, and they wandered in circles, following the vampire scent blindly, clear, reeking fluid leaking from their jagged maws.

"Uuuurgh," one grumbled, coming upon the vampires on the road. It had smelled open undead flesh. Yellow-tinged eyes rolled uncontrollably in reddened, deformed sockets, sliming tusks jutting past its flaccid, bloodless jowls.

Sheehan dismounted and led his horse past what remained of the iron gate, and into the remaining courtyard, its tiles broken by tree roots and weeds. The main door hung loosely on a broken hinge, but within was more than enough space to call the night. Sheehan murmured a quick prayer before entering the grass-carpeted House, as quiet and peaceful as the sky above. "Bring your horse, there is room," he suggested, searching his bag for flint.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Morrigan's eyes scanned the area briefly, coming to rest upon the foul undead. Deciding not to hesitate, she pulled Alys into the old church, letting her graze quietly on the overgrown greenery, although she couldn't help but check on her mare from time to time, she was fond of her mount. "I am afraid I have nothing to offer." She said quietly, almost awkwardly. "I did not think that after a day's hard riding I would still be stuck out in the wilderness, forgive me sir."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 pm

The war mask showed no expression. Instead, he said, "Could you find suitable wood? There may be some old pews or furniture that can burn." Mayhaps then she wouldn't feel useless. Cercus snorted and nibbled the other mare's mane in a friendly way; she seemed to like her.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Alys snorted and nipped the other mare in return, whickering a little.
"I shall see what I can find." Morrigan searched the old, derlict building, she found some benches, but they were sodden with many years of being exposed to the elements. Eventually, Morrigan stumbled upon some more benches, that were under an overhang, of what she presumed to be the remnants of a roof. She dragged the broken furniture out to Sheehan.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Aisling's eyes narrowed to slits as she watched them, her gaze steady and unblinking. "Well, they can't stay there forever. But the night will be ending soon. We should go." She looked at him, her eyes going back to normal size.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Cato nodded. "Your will be done." He smiled at the other vampire and winked in a way that meant to keep the chain. He disintegrated into a small bat and flew back towards their castle.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Aisling did as well, and when she reached the castle she gracefully changed back and continued walking in one fluid motion. She threw the doors open, rather annoyed that she didn't feed. No matter, there was a prisoner she could devour tomorrow night. Just one more day of annoyance....
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Cato did a shoulder roll back into a vampire and followed her at a respectful distance, afraid that she was flinging the doors around.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

She looked at Cato, then waved him over to her. She looked out the window at the sinking moon. "Do you know what tonight is?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 pm

"Friday night?" He guessed sarcastically, but not showing it.

[Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday...]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:10 pm

After a few strikes and sparks, the flame caught, and licked at the proferred boards hungrily. Sheehan pushed the war mask from his face, at last granted the visage of the lady before him in proper light, and noted her hair to be as red as the flames.

How easy to forget the wonders of sight... But even he wasn't expecting her to be so...vivid to the eye. Sheehan was instantly humbled by her appearance.

He only had a sack of dried food and bread, and a tortoise-shell container of a home-made cordial made from stawberries. "My sister packed; she has a hand with the drink," he explained, setting it down and sitting by the fire. "Please, help yourself, milady."
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Morrigan smiled, noting the male's strong appearance once he had removed his mask. "That mask is quite a remarkable thing." She picked up the drink and took a sip. "Thank you, it is appreciated." She set it down. "May I say your sister packs quite wonderfully." She chuckled lightly, and leaned back a little on a large moss-covered object, the original item was lost beneath the overgrowing greenery.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm

[don't. Say. Those. Words. I hate hate hate her voice!!! Even auto tuned it SUCKS]

"Amusing. No, it's the anniversary of the day I became who I am." She looked back at him. Her eyes were sad. Perhaps it was just moodiness, but honestly she was sad.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 pm

[She sounds bad because she's autotuned. She's got a normal voice without it.]

"Ah." Cato swallowed nervously. His Mistress being emotional was not something he wanted to deal with. Ever. So he just smiled back at her. "Isn't that good?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Sheehan allowed a rare smirk. "Her worst fear is seeing me and her husband shrivel away, essential food aside," he admitted, noting the contrast of the drink to the rest of the food. "I believe she plans to fatten me on the journey and at least make a good meal, should I fall prey to the undead."

He turned the frightening war-mask over in his hands, long, dark hair cascading over his shoulder. "This belonged to my father. It represents the Brennt Clan, in strength and fortitude. My family meant it as good luck on my way..." he trailed off, stroking a toughened ridge of curving horn almost ruefully.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 pm

She watched the mask, intrigued, gazing at the beautiful carvings. "It's a work of art..."

[[Sorry, very low muse xD]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 pm

[I still hate that song.]

"No. It isn't." She said darkly, her eyes peering at him through a veil of hair. "Come closer."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 pm

[[NOO! NO REBBECCA BLACK! PLEASE! SAVE MY EARS.]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:50 pm

[^^^^^i agree. Thank you!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 pm

[I hate it but that was all I sang yesterday ^^]

Cato hesitantly took a step closer and peered at his Mistress. "Yes, Milday?" He asked carefully.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:59 pm

[hmm...I was singing Dutty Love all day yesterday xD]

"Tell me something." She looked him straight in the eyes. "Tell me a story, something about yourself."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

He held it out to her carefully, the wooden beads swinging from the carved sides.

"Do you have any stories from home, or from wherever you hail?" He inquired, cutting a strip of pounded fruit and nut for her. It would be a while until there was a proper meal.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

"A wolf neraly changed me, but I was saved from eternal damnation." He said, recalling that day of his life where he first met Polkehla...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum