Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitting In (Teen/Romance)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fitting In (Teen/Romance) Empty Fitting In (Teen/Romance)

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 22, 2011 11:55 am

Plot
Karishma moved in last summer and then the fallowing fall a drunk driver hit her mother’s car killing her. Still she looks for hope and a place to fit in. Can she find a friend? Her mother is now gone and her father left them when she was 9. Her grandmother has decided to continue to live in there small trailer. But, like the stubborn person she is refuses to take the government money or any help of any kind from the government.

gots to be two peeps..

Full Name: Karishma Stands Strong
~Personality~
Wild, funny and looking for a good time, Watch out if she catches you its hard to let go of her.
~Looks~
Hair color: Black
Length: falls down to her lower back
Style: worn down and free, or braided
Highlight: none
Eyes: Deep brown
Skin tone: Tan
Build: Slim and fit
Top:
Bottoms: normally a pair of old blue jeans, bell bottoms, flare, boot cut
Shoes: none goes bare foot most the time.(moccasins)
Crush: maybe
BF/Gf?: none but is looking
~History~
Her father left when she was 9. Her mother was hit by a drunk driver and soon after died. She lives with her aging grandmother.

Full Name: Cody Livelong
~Personality~
set back, and a trouble maker, but a hard worker
~Looks~
Length: comes a little lower then his chest
Style: Braided
Highlight: none
Eyes: dark brown
Skin tone: Tan
Build: strong. set jaw bone slightly high cheekbone. straight shoulders.
Top:
Bottoms: normally a pair of old blue jeans
Shoes: boots
Crush: maybe
BF/Gf?: no
~History~
Moved off the res then back. Right now hes is looking to start a new life

Last edited by Lakota Warrior on Sun May 22, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fitting In (Teen/Romance) Empty Re: Fitting In (Teen/Romance)

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Name: Gabriel

Eyes: sea green

Build: practically an ox

Personality: quiet and thoughful, likes to work hard and do a job right. Dry sense of humor, and prefers letting his actions speak for themselves.

BF/Gf?: none

History: Gabriel and his mom make frequent trips to the city to work at the steel factories and anywhere around town. Born to a Lakota woman and a German father (unknown and unseen), started moving across the U.S when he was 7. Now, he and his mom trade shifts to keep their apartment at the city edge.

Being a kind of every-man, Gabriel is also called out to fix stuff around the town.

http://www.ianina.de/rammstein/Till_Lindemann185.jpg

Last edited by Richard, Inc. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Karishma kicked rocks as she walked down the gravel rode to get the mail. She was going though a dark day you could say. Her Grandmother was being herself which seamed to only help this emotion she was feeling. She had quite school a couple grades before she was to graduate and her Kunshi was still sore about it. maybe she would stop by Dancing Bear before she headed to the dinner....It was miracle she even had a job work was so hard it was even harder for a Native....stupid racists* she thought cruising the drunk driver that had taken her mothers life. She reached the mail box. The wind blew and she stopped to let it blow into her face...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Gabriel sat back and lit a cigarette, deciding it was time for a break. There weren't enough clouds to obscure the sun on a day like this, and it did its level-best to shove the color into his pale, European skin. Sweat slicked his massive shoulders and heaving barrel chest, soaking his short black hair, and he pushed it out of his face, wishing that it could rain. Sunlight glinted off of the silver hoop in his ear.

There came the breeze, cool and refreshing on his skin; Gabe closed his eyes and inhaled, the paper cylinder become a half-stick of ash, scattered on the air as dust. "Gabriel!" His client called from the porch. "You kin go on home, son, come back for that pain-in-the-neck tomorrow. Far too hot for autumn, yeah?"

Gabe crushed the cigarette in his hand and stretched, slamming the ax firmly into the ground beside the gigantic woodpile. "I can finish it today, sir."

"Don't be silly, you'll catch yoreself a flippin' stroke," he snapped back. "Go on and go home, it'll be here when you get back."

The other man conceded and bounded across to the porch with the agility of a deer, grabbed his bag and toolkit. "First thing in the morning," he promised, and started the walk home.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 22, 2011 10:28 pm

After talking with the elder Dancing Bear Karishma drove to the dinner for her shift. Things were slow since it was getting towards evening. Mostly truckers and nighters. "hey Karish" Cody walked into the dinner. He sat down at the counter as Karishma poured him a cup of coffee. "how was work." she asked. "not bad...if you like cattle I guess." Karishma chuckled. then went to wait on a customer.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Since his mother had the truck tonight, Gabriel took the route on foot. Presently, he came across the town, and paused: he could make a stop and bring back something for her to eat. Granted, he looked a bit of a mess, but at least he wouldn't be long.

He had to be careful of his appearance in town. Having lighter skin was both a blessing and a curse in this place, shielding him from initial glances from some and earning cold ones from others. His face remained statuesque; 6'5, and nearly a man-and-a-third wide, he knew his presence was intimidating, and would draw unwanted attention. Walking in, covered in dirt and saw-dust didn't help. Frankenstein. Lurching freak-job. Half-breed.

Well, maybe he could see his aunt at the diner further in, and ask a favor - a take-home bag, or something. He nodded stiffly to someone in passing, hooded eyes betraying no feeling. Show weakness, and be eaten alive.

He had to duck to get in through the door. Gabriel's eyes scanned, looking for her.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Karishma heard the door ring. she looked up and saw gab. rolling her eyes she said. "can I get you some coffee?" Cody looked up and saw him. As Karishma refilled his cup he thought about takin her out for a ride, but it never came to his lips. she would trun him down in a heart beat he knew that..she was more of a sis then anything.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 22, 2011 11:00 pm

He stared at her a moment. Then pretended she hadn't just rolled her eyes at him. "I'm looking for Donna." He set the bag and toolbox down on the table-top none-too-gently in response to her eyeroll. "Is she here tonight?"
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 22, 2011 11:09 pm

"nope" was the reply. "and I'd thank you to get that dirty tool box off the counter please." Cody looked at the guy. Apparently he didn't knew who he was talking to. In a heart beat Karishma would get into a fight outside. Nothing she enjoyed more. Cody looked away with a chuckle. His gaze went out the window as a semi pulled up.

"whatll have." he heard Karishma say
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 22, 2011 11:14 pm

"And I'll thank you to tell me where she is," he said quietly, unmoving, and unfazed by her misplaced attitude. "Donna Standing Crow. A middle-aged woman, of very sweet disposition." He heard the other boy chuckle about something, but didn't acknowledge it.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 22, 2011 11:21 pm

"Listen, I know who she is. were she is that's her business not mine. Now can I get you order?"
Karishma was already frazzled and worn just tryin to pay the rent on their trailer. She had been working 2 jobs. Usually she was tendin the local bar at night, but Donna wanted to get away for the night so she was at the dinner. dealing with this guy. she reapeated..."what can I get you.?"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Gabriel was concerned. This was his aunt's shift, and she never missed a day if she could help it; and in a place like this - especially with the exact kind of high-and-mighty prejudices like the one standing in front of him, she could be in some kind of trouble. No need to jump to conclusions just yet. Sigh. He would get what he came for, then leave immediately to find her.

"Two glasses of cold water. What do you have tonight?"
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Karishma smiled. "we got out buffalo burgers 2 for 5 right now." her raven black hair was tied up in a ponytail. "there pretty good, better then beef in my opinion." Cody smiled. "use to be you could go out a shoot one bring it back and feast for days. Now its just enough to get food for your family." Cody smiled. then scooted back. "take care Karishma. I'll see ya around. Tell Dancing Bear I've been planning to stop by.." "will do" she waved to him as he left then put her attention on gab.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun May 22, 2011 11:39 pm

"I'll take five and a carryout bag." Gabriel took a seat, willing his body and mind to cool. He focused his expressionless green gaze on a ceiling fan, tracking the rotating blades to quell the worry rising in his stomach. He thought he heard a semi truck outside.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon May 23, 2011 1:17 pm

a trucker walked not the dinner and sat down at the counter. "hey mike I havent seen u in some time." the man nodded. "hows your grandma?" Karishma luaghed. "shes about the same." Karishma scribbled down his order then took a cloth and wiped down some tables. when she came back she gave gab his order. "tell Donna i said hey when you see her." the brought Mike his order. "why dont you sit with me?" he asked. Karishma felt a little uneasy it was something about MIke she never really felt right about. Relunctly she sat across from him at one of the booths
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon May 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Gabriel bolted the water like a dry patch of Earth. Whew. He put four away in the carryout and paused long enough to eat one, and gain enough strength to make the journey. He didn't spare the rude girl a glance, nor acknowledged that he'd even heard her, lost in thought, trying to think of the places she could be. Hate crimes weren't uncommon in the area; what if...?

And, oh good, truckers. Hopefully on a middle leg of their trip and too tired to start anything. Gabriel forced placidity, willing his steadily fraying nerves to stay calm.

Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Karishma wiped the counters one last time before closing up for the night. The day at worn her out. She had 6 hours to sleep before the work day begain agian. She shook her head and looked the door. When was her life going to change? She drove home and parked her truck. putting her head agianst the steering wheel she thought over what had become of her. "ok," she mumbled. "i'm ready for something else to happen"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

[You lost me. What was the point of that??]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu May 26, 2011 1:57 pm

I sent you a pm. My cherrie wants to change her life weither that be in a good way or a bad is still uncertain. Shes tired of working and not having time for herself or her family...

that and the pm should help...if not let me know
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu May 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes, I understand that, but what was the point of just dropping it like that? It was like one second, we had something of a plot going, and then the next, it was all about her again? Like none of it ever happened or mattered??

I sent a PM back, it didn't really... o_O
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 pm

do you want to back track??? and pick up from before my last post??
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Sure, if it will help :) Sorry, I'm just easily-muddled...!
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm

(alrighty heres my last post)

.a trucker walked into the diner and sat down at a booth. "hey mike I havent seen u in some time." the man nodded. "hows your grandma?" Karishma luaghed. "shes about the same." Karishma scribbled down his order then took a cloth and wiped down some tables. when she came back she gave gab his order. "tell Donna i said hey when you see her." she brought Mike his order. "why dont you sit with me?" he asked. Karishma felt a little uneasy it was something about Mike she never really felt right about. She had seen he many times and sat with him when no one else was at the diner, but she never felt real safe with him. It was just one of those things she couldnt put her finger on. Relunctly she sat across from him at the booth.

(Gab left right? or should I change this a bit to where he is still there.)
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Fri May 27, 2011 6:07 pm

[...Please read my last post. :) ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat May 28, 2011 6:02 pm

(I dont know where to go from here???)

Karishma looked past mike over to Gab. (if hes still there) Mike was the last person she wanted to talk with. "listen mike. I enjoy talking and all, but i'm not getting paid for sitting here." at that moment another customer came in dn she got up to wait on him.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next