Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitting In (Teen/Romance)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fitting In (Teen/Romance) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fitting In (Teen/Romance)

Post  Sniper21 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Gabriel shook his head; who was HE going to tell? And with this many people in the bar, no less, wouldn't it be only a matter of time before word got around? But that wasn't his place to say nor point out, so he didn't. What she did, wasn't his business.

Kurt winked roguishly at her, tucking the extra two beers into the crooks of his elbows. Gabe dragged him away by the collar to an empty table with his pair of drinks clutched close. Louis joined them, and Tyler hung around long enough to lift her pierced eyebrows at her. For the occasion, the pale woman wore a black Hard Rock Cafe 3-quarter-shirt tight across her chest, short enough to reveal the tattoo rising from the rim of her jeans to her flat, ridged belly. "Have anything stronger?" She asked, shifting her weight casually to her hip. She jerked her head at the guys' table. "It ain't even ten o'clock."

Said boys were already preoccupied in the first drinking game of the night. "'Never have I ever'..." Kurt thought about it. "Hmm. Kissed Tyler."

Louis smirked when Gabriel drank down the second beer in one go, watching Kurt's face turn tragic. "What?! WHY?!"
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Karishma shurged. "how hard u want? I got whisky"....

a women came from the back..."you ready?" Karishma nodded. "you tend Ill get dressed." her heart was heavy why dod Gab have to find her here off the the Fin bars he had to come here. She went back and sliped into her atire. coming out she felt naked not much on...The other women served Tylar.

"lets go gypsy...." Karishma said. Music started and Karishma and Gypsy went up on stage... Gypsy smiled and spoke into a mic. "hey all, hope u all are wanting a good time." she winked. "Im gypsy and this is KArishma, if you boys need anything u just find one of us." she put the mic down then went around behind a curtain. as another song started both girls came out dancing...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 pm

[Had a free moment. What's up?]

Tyler barked a laugh. "Whiskey? No, we need vodka!"

Gabriel's eyebrows rose at the new development. So she was a waitress, a bartender, and practically a stripper, too? "Karishma?" Muttered Louis, looking at Kurt. "Do I know her from somewhere?"

"Yeah, she does look familiar. Nice-lookin' friend there, though." Kurt cheered loudly.

"Weird name," Louis commented. "How many others do you think have a name like that? Ka-RISH-ma."

Gabe didn't say anything, but pulled the next bottle over to him without missing a beat. How many, indeed? It occurred to him that he must be too tired to care after all, tonight, because suddenly, both girls weren't looking quite so bad. In fact...

Kurt whistled and threw a dollar at the stage, and Louis gave him a dirty look.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Karishma winked at the boys. After the 5th song she got off the stage. as a new couple went up. she went back to the bar ans went back to tending....

She looked at Gab and mostioned him to come over.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Two vodkas. Tyler snatched the one from Louis, who looked ready to nod off, and matched her third without breaking eye contact with Gabe, smirking dangerously. Gabe snorted, playing along. "Round four, I think."

"Show off," Kurt grumbled, still one and a half behind.

He looked back at the bar and noticed Karishma waving him over. "Be right back." Tyler nodded and put her legs up across Louis's, flicked her tongue out at Kurt. Gabriel stalked to the bartop and raised his eyebrows. "Yes?"
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm

She nodded toward taylor. "tell your friend I got somethin strong then vodka if she wants it....its backwoods liguor not city stuff.." Karishma leaned agianst the counter close to Gab...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 pm

"She probably will," he replied, thinking about the blonde. Because she's trying to get ME drunk. "I'll take it back to her..." He noticed that Karishma had either been magnified in his thinly buzzing vision, or gotten a whole lot closer; he chose between depth perception and his imagination and figured maybe she wanted to tell him something. "What?"
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Karishma pulled a bottle out.."comm on." she went around the counter. "hey taylor...want something stronger then that junk?" she said....She handed the bottle to Taylor. then smiled...take a swig..."
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 pm

"It's Tyler, not 'Taylor', hon. And how do you know my name? Have we met...?" She looked between her and Gabriel, but accepted the drink anyway, if cautiously. "What is this?"

Gabriel shrugged and looked at Karishma, wondering the same thing. "Would you like to join us for a round or two? She's tied me, so far."

"Hey, not too bad-looking, your friend, Gabe," Kurt commented appreciatively, smirking. "Come sit by a real man like me, sugar, not that lurching freak-job."

Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:40 pm

"oh so, sorry." Karishma said with a wicked grin..."you cant snitch." she looked at Gab then the others...."its moonshine." she said taking a flask from her back pocket and taking a swig. "better then vodka or any ol city drink." she took another drink before returing the flask.

She moved over to kurt. "if you dont mind Id love you join you." karishma smiled at him. nodded at Gab and took a seat next to kurt. "im karishma," she said.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:25 pm

heyo????

Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Moonshine? From WHERE? Did she make it herself? But nonetheless, they passed the illicit alcohol around with as much cheer as goers at a bachelor-party. "Nice to meet ya, Karishma," Kurt tried not to slur, and "discretely" sidled closer. "That's Louis and Tyler. You already met Frankenstein, here."

"We just happened to be in town," the more sensible Louis explained, eyeing Tyler's lopsided hat. Tyler smirked at her, slightly past tipsy. "You're not a bad dancer. I was mesmerized. ...Gabe was, too."

Gabriel patiently waited for the rest of the alcohol to hit so he wouldn't have to plan vengeance on the snickering blonde. He'd never admit it aloud, but...yeah, he had been. It must have been the drinks. "Oh yeah, his eyes were glued on you, and why not? You're REALLY pretty." A good-natured wink.

"Stop hitting on people," was his sarcastic retort. Geeze. Kurt looked at Karishma hopefully. "Fancy a date, sometime? You can have my number."

Gabriel shook his head at him and Tyler, trying so vainly to flatter Karishma. "You two are horrible. Just ignore them, they might go away."
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Karishma was enjoying herself, She knew they were all getting drunk. She downed some on the moonshine. She had been raised on alcohol so it took more then a few swigs to get her drunk. She placed a arm around Kurt, "sure. That would be fine." She looked at gab, and kinda grinned at him.

Karishma kinda laughed, She didn't know why but the more she flirted with Gabs friends, she became more attracted to him.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Kurt beamed happily, and put a "discrete" arm around Karishma's waist as well. "You see? All the ladies cannot resist the roguish romantic charm of the Kurt-inator."

Gabe didn't blink, nonplussed. "Uh-huh. And I suppose your first date's going to be at a truck stop. How romantic, indeed." She's flirting back? With HIM? Cripes.

"Care to share, Mr. K?" Tyler raised her eyebrows and sidled up on Karishma's other side, leaning her chin on her hand. "You don't want that nasty slacker, darling. Just look at that stupid moustache. I think there's a chicken-bone in there somewhere."

"You feeling left out, T?" Kurt turned a snarl into a crocodile's smile in her direction. "You could be one of my girls too, you know, I got plenty of room. Even for lesbians like yourself. I don't discriminate."

Tyler returned the evil grin, just as incorrigible. "I do, creep-o. Remember, you gotta go to sleep sometime. And when you do - "

"LADIES, LADIES," Gabe held up his hand, "you're ALL pretty! Settle down!"

"Aww, was hoping for a catfight, T vs K. My money was on Tyler." Louis grumbled...and then leaned back and started snoring. Tyler cackled. "One down! Three cheers for Louis!"

The buddies cheered, and immediately toasted their friend. In which, Kurt instantly began to sway and sing an off-key song. Tyler extracted the happy man to take him away for a quick smoke - no way he'd get there on his own without some kind of trouble - effectively leaving Gabe and Karishma alone at the table.

Suddenly self-conscious, Gabe fidgeted with his empty glass, seeing her reflection in the smooth curve. He should say something. What? Why?? "You, uh...the dance was great," he mumbled, and cleared his throat to try again. "I didn't know you could, so well."
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Karishma smiled at taylor and watched at the two left. Then looked at Gabe.

"thanks," she said, "kinda comes with being a stripper in a bar." as much as she hated the title thats what she was. She sat in silence, then went and got to beers. handing one to Gabe. "on the house" she poped hers and took a drink.

"My grandmother wants you for dinner, whens best for you?" she asked. looking at his eyes..damn they were pretty..she looked away
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 pm

He tossed it back gratefully. Ahh. There's the buzz, at last. He blinked rapidly to clear his vision. "Um." Dinner again? The last one hadn't exactly gone so well...sure, her grandmother liked him - but he didn't feel welcome, especially with Karishma. Maybe because it was at the risk of saying something offensive again; it would be polite to answer the old woman's request, but then, it might be unwise for a repeat of awkward and outspoken history.

Not to mention, it would be difficult to dispel any awkward talk or questions around their work-lives...he was certain that her grandmother would not like any hints about how her granddaughter was a stripper in what amounted to little more than a trucker's stop. Or that he hadn't minded her performance. Definitely not a good idea, so soon.

She's staring at me again.

"...I'm pretty much booked all this week," he said truthfully at last. "I'm only here today because I got a little time off, with my friends. The rest..." I need my own down-time. To think, recover my mind. "...I'll probably be asleep for. Maybe some other time? She's a sweet old lady, and I'd love to come around again, she's a great cook."
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Karishma smiled. "sure," she finished off her beer. Tilting her head back she moaned. "hate this place." she didnt know what else to say. "cant wait to leave this shit." she looked at Gabe.

damn why was Gabe looking so sexy.and why the hell was she thinking this....must be the beer

"kay well...when ever" her words weren't making sense even to her. They were slurred and her vision started getting hazy.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Gabriel almost snorted in relief into his drink; he'd been about to ask directly - but it had become obvious: she's tipsy. THAT'S why she stares. Although, it didn't explain all of the other times he'd caught her staring. And speaking of staring...he blinked again, realizing that his gaze had been quite avidly fixed on her bared throat and low-cut top when she'd tilted back her head, taking in the detail of her collarbones and contours of the neck to her chest...she HAD been showing off quite a bit during her dance.

Oh, great. Where the hell are T and K? Louis snored on from his corner: Gabe was on his own this time.

True, he'd seen bustier and curvier women...bustier and curvier women with nicer attitudes and dispositions, no less, but...alcohol was the Great Equalizer: everything looked better in its swimming, vibrant vision. Karishma was no exception. The irony of going from resenting this woman one day, and almost immediately wanting to bed her the next, nearly astounded him out of inebriation. Ah, well. At least he wouldn't remember any of this later.

"You still on the clock?" He wondered, playing with his glass. "Hope they don't get mad that you've had a bit too much. I could take you home...heh, before some other weird-o does."
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Karishma looked over at the clock over the bar. "get off in half an hour" she said. She wanted to feel his arms around her..was it the whisky the beer anymore or where these feeling she was giving in to? "i got to go mind the bar." she said getting up. She walked behind the counter giving the women there her break.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Gabe watched her go, propping his elbow onto the table and resting his chin in his hand. It would be natural, then, to just let his thoughts wander anywhere they wanted; and briefly, he entertained the idea of them together. Very briefly.

Tyler and Kurt returned after long to return to the party, interrupting his reverie with drunken enthusiasm. Tyler winked at him. "So, what happened while we were away, huh? You sly dog."

Eyeroll. "Nothing. Just offered to take her home. Wipe those silly grins off your faces," he grumbled, feeling his own face heat up at their amusement.

Home. Speaking of home, how were they going to get back? Gabe was trying hard for a hangover in the morning, as an excuse to not get up; this couldn't be accomplished if he had to be the only one sober enough to drive back. He set his drink down, deeply disappointed. F***.

"Her home? Or yours?" Kurt waggled his eyebrows, snickering. Gabe wearily massaged around the bridge of his nose, resigning. "She gets off in a few minutes. And what do you care, she's your girlfriend tonight, right?"

Sheesh.

Whatever happened to that one guy she was with? He wondered. That kid at the diner?
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Karishma started getting drowsy. she looked at the clock. She knew she had to much alchol. Why? she wondered she never drank that much even when she wasn't on the clock...She went her last 2 hours then clocked off in the back. She smiled at Gabe as she came around the counter her purse slung over her shoulder. "that ride stil open?" she asked....a gentle smile fell upon her lips. She was so tired and ready for some rest before getting Gram up for Church the next morning.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4