Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Man Standing

+3
Kira The Dragon Master
Batcat
Sniper21
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Last Man Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Man Standing

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 pm

o.O

Last edited by Jayneh Is Waiting on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

I say you're mad because if you weren't, you wouldn't have made a big deal out of this like you just did. I'm going to say this: yes, I was honest with you about your writing. By nature, I'm not a suck-up, I'm not a people-pleaser, I'm not a liar - I try to give everyone the same amount of respect as I would anyone else. In general, yes, you ARE a good writer, I wouldn't have asked you to be RP otherwise - but if you can't handle constructive criticism, then you might as well not write at all. Or at the very least, don't go biting off the head of the first person to tell you that it needs improvement.

(I know, god forbid I ask you to think about what you write.)

I won't keep you here if you don't want to be here, that's entirely up to you. But really, don't hold a grudge against me just because I didn't like something. I was never saying I didn't like you.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Just ignore all my posts thanks. Smile
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Psh, "apology accepted". Thanks for your concern, it meant a lot to me. <.<
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm

I feel like one of those little kids in the movies that has to listen to their parents fight... Sad
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Have fun everyone!!

Last edited by Jayneh Is Waiting on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:13 pm

And this is the part of the movie where you apologize to each other and to me. silent
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 pm

You pissed me off. In a nutshell.

Because I at least tried to RP with you, and I was honest with you. And for that, I get jumped on, by you. Read the above paragraph, I already explained this, I'm not getting into it again.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Smile

Last edited by Jayneh Is Waiting on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

And taking it out on me. Here's a better idea: go play "the victim" somewhere somebody cares? You can delete your posts yourself, if it bothers you so much. And I'll promise to never tell you how bad your writing is ever again. There: EVERYBODY WINS.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh. My. God. Jayneh, you're being really sensitive, and Reesh, you're being really mean.

Jayneh: If you don't hold grudges, than why are you bringing up something from the past? And if it really was constructive critisism, than you should accept it.

Reesh: Saying her writing is bad is not constructive. At all. You need to be a little more sensitive. Just a bit, okay?

Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Batty, I know you're trying to help, but I already did that. I'm tired of being subtle, I'm tired of getting lashed at. So yeah, by now I'm being a "little" mean, sue me.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 pm

*sighs* I don't get old people. PM me. Both of you. That's an order. Or I'll sic my batcats on you. O.O

They haven't had their rabies vaccinations.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 pm

[Opinion duly noted.]

Richard King wiped a speck of blood from the lapel of his opponent's suit with a kerchief, dabbed at the single dribble of blood leaking from his nostril. Pocketing this, he then took the slack jaw into his suede-gloved hand and set it's owners face carefully forward, onto his own desk.

There. He could be sleeping.

While the dead man lie, drained of color and neck puffed in a nasty way to the side, King sat on the end and allowed himself a momentary cigarette to calm his nerves, checking his watch. 5:15 in the evening, not bad timing. Not bad timing at all for a Boss to kill one of his biggest pains directly with the method chosen.

"Oh, yes, thank you, mein Schatz," he said aloud to his briefcase, momentarily surprised that he'd forgotten about his black-mouthed, miniature helper within. "I couldn't have done it without you."

He used the kerchief again to stub the cigarette, then collected his briefcase with care, swiped the heavy glass paper-weight from the cluttered desktop and left.

The dead man slept on.

[I'm trying something new with Boss King ;) ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 pm

[what the HECK did I miss? Geez turn your back for like a few minutes and come back to THIS! Btw still developing my guy...gahhh all my boys are to nice...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm

[Don't worry about it, really -__-; And it doesn't matter what your characters start as; it's what they become, how they grow throughout the story. Take your time ^^]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Miranda popped in through the window., swinging in gracefully, her feet kicking the plexi-glass in. They really need better security here... She thought about how she just scaled the building without getting any attention. A shame really. "Hey, Boss, am I late..." She swore as she saw the dead man on the desk. "Dammit. I thought I had you beaten this time." She kicked the floor angrily, her tight black pants accenting her curves.
"What'd this one do?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 pm

King was already in the dim hallway when he heard the glass break from the room he'd just left behind. Yes, she WAS late, but then, he hadn't asked her to kill this man. King was a firm believer of self-handled business, with the exceptions being a stuffy time-table or a last resort for assassins. There were some Bosses out there that use these 'resources' so often that they appeared lazy and inefficient.

Not that he didn't find Miranda good, so much as...lacking subtlety. He didn't pause his stride down the hall. Really, was the window necessary? She was an assassin, not a common thug! And apparently late, no less! Though she IS young, he reminded himself, checking his watch on the way to the solid black Royce parked out front. King smirked to himself. And I too am not one to talk about 'subtlety'.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Miranda didn't miss a beat and followed him down the hall, used to the Boss's way of quiet efficiency. Well, not really quiet. More like... looming. He didn't have to say anything to appear intimidating. She sighed at these thoughts, but continued forward. She could seem as stupid as an ameteur at times, but she really was pretty smart... She smirked at this. It was one of her strategies in case whoever she worked for turned against her - which was a big possibility. Being an assassin was tedious business. It was her strategy to appear less skilled than she actually was, and it was working so far.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:10 pm

The Rolls-Royce didn't stand out so much in the city twilight, not in these parts, but to be sure, it was still a flashy vehicle. Tinted windows and armored plating concealed beneath the fiberglass, it was a luxury car that only the wealthy could ever afford. Richard King led the way in silence, thoughts turning beneath the jagged crown; the chaeffeur held the door for him and the curvy assassin.

[Waiting for Kira... looking to update the other RP's as soon as I get time >.>]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 pm

[Okay, apparently NOT waiting for Kira @__@]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm

{*Evaporates in, on the ceiling and waves* Hola. Hmm.... Oh man.... I have no clue to RP as. I want to do an assassin, I know that for sure, and something else for another character, I just don't know what. e___e Chizzle.... I need mental help I think. XD}
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 pm

[lmao. might I suggest a citizen, agent, or etc. to go with your assassin? There aren't enough of them -__-; ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:45 pm

{Okay. ^^ Actually, I just do both as citizen since there's so few. I think I can handle that. XD}

Ashe Daniel Kingsly
Ashe or Daniel
Female
Twenty
{Looks}
She's different from your typical girl. She has a knack of finding trouble, dragging along a few of her good friends. She bold and not afraid to say what she wants, even if it's out line. With a family that has a bit a wealth to their name, she still doesn't dress fancy like she should. She prefers to hang out if her friends and causing trouble. She's a bit of a martyr, not winning to give up any thing with force. Bold and fearless, still she knows her limits and weakness. She is naive at times and sometimes is clueless to the truth she speaks about.
Citizen

Maverick McKoy
Maverick
Male
Twenty-Five
{Looks}
From a low family, he doesn't have much and has a lot of common sense. He tries everything he can to keep his life going. He isn't much for someone for a emotional level. It's like he doesn't have any sense of feeling. usually, if there is a showed emotion, it's either an act or some how something actually made him feel that way. He tries to avoid trouble, but it doesn't happen that way for him because of the need of survival.
Citizen
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

[Approved, C.C :) Go ahead and jump in, whenever you're ready!]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down