Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Man Standing

+3
Kira The Dragon Master
Batcat
Sniper21
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Last Man Standing - Page 4 Empty Re: Last Man Standing

Post  Sniper21 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:07 pm

[Jump on in!

Hmm. I feel I should point out that a guy knows the difference between plastic boobs and real ones... Plastic isn't as attractive as people tend to believe. What's wrong with having a female bad-guy with real ones? lmao!]

King made up his mind. "Blindfold her and bring her back to the hotel. Search her thoroughly." He felt he didn't have to say also, make sure you're not being followed. "Oh, and Agent - do make sure your check IS thorough."

So her paycheck would get a bonus.

He stubbed out the cigarette and rolled up the window. "Investigate the man in question tonight, please, Miss Skalenger." An idea was forming, and for now, Miranda was going to be a vitaly important player in this new game. He held up the phone, locking eyes. "I'll stay in touch."

Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Miranda frowned. "You still haven't told me who. But I can guess." She looked out the wondow pointedly to the four boys. Rodriguez, Sherman, Argueta, and Smith. Rodriguez was the one she was guessing they needed. He was always power hungry and tried to do everything he could to overthrow King. And now was the perfect oppurtunity to score some points with Raul.
She nodded and hopped out of the car, glancing around to examine her surroundings. They were in a dark alley with overflowing trash bins lining the walls. A homeless guy was passed out a couple yards away, and she wondered how anyone could have missed that. "Rodriguez, we got a mission." She snapped, pulling out her 9mm. She kept looking around, watching for anything to pop up out of the ordinary.
The guy nodded and said nothing. Smart of him.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 am

[Okay, so CC and Moonshine aren't coming back, either. Guess I'll post :/]

King ordered the chaeffeur to move on. He needed to get back and check to make sure things were in place; tonight, the evening rested in Skalenger and the Agent's hands.

He knew each of his underlings, and what they were capable of; he knew that his empire was a dangerous one that was not above killing, rape, kidnapping, and smuggling of drugs. Therefore, not all of his subordinates and colleagues would be "good" people. They all came from different backgrounds, and all had separate motives.

And were all intelligent to a certain degree. King did not employ idiots. It was why he trusted his assassin and agents so. It was also the reason why he didn't believe that this wasn't some kind of a ploy - what subordinate would actually go through the trouble and danger of challenging him in such an open and obvious way?

He adjusted the large ring on the plastic left hand thoughtfully. Raul. What was he planning? Would he make a move, using his own subordinates to infiltrate and destroy the Syndicate?
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum